Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just watched QPR's second goal again...

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 am

Firstly Naylor wants a rocket up his arse for not sticking Taraabt ten foot in the air. Hes renowned for not wanting to know in tackles yet he backed off him.

Now to my even bigger gripe....AGAIN I have to ask was our supposed back four leader (Excuse me whilst I stop pissing myself laughing) doing firstly showing Taraabt inside towards goal? And why did he have cement in his boots AGAIN?!

I ask myself would Roger or Loovens have let him score from there? Think we all know the answer to that one and Hudson cost four times more than them two!

I hope to god RIggott has a reserve game this week and is in the squad for Preston.

I bet Hudson is one of the players Jonesy never bawls out pissing Bellers off even more. Why is he the only defender who never gets dropped? Preferably on hs head! :evil:

Teams to not get automatic promotion by conceding in every game so over to you DJ :oops:

Re: Just watched QPR's second goal again...

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 am

How can you blame hudson for that goal? If he goes to Taraabt his man is left free for a simple tap in. He has been one of our better players for the last 3-4 games so give the bloke a break what more do you want him to do.

With Naylor people were slating him in the first half for not getting a foot in and standing off so in the 2nd half he tries to get a foot in and people still slate him again the boy can't win. Naylor is the best left back at the club and we need to support him not criticise him.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 am

CCFC1990 wrote:How can you blame hudson for that goal? If he goes to Taraabt his man is left free for a simple tap in. He has been one of our better players for the last 3-4 games so give the bloke a break what more do you want him to do.

With Naylor people were slating him in the first half for not getting a foot in and standing off so in the 2nd half he tries to get a foot in and people still slate him again the boy can't win. Naylor is the best left back at the club and we need to support him not criticise him.

What more do I want him to do?????????

Find another five yards of pace, learn to pass to a team mate, not head backwards or get beaten by 5ft 5in Jay Tabb in the air the other week, not back off when a player runs on goal, blame his full backs after every goal we concede, not get outmuscled by most centre forwards he marks. Howard (DESTROYED him) and Holt spring to mind straight away. Shane Long isn't the biggest yet he bossed him at Reading.

How is that for starters off the top of my head?????

I am generally alright with Naylor but he got beaten far too easily for their goal.

If we want to go up automatically we need far better than Hudson and Naylor

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:48 am

bluebirds80 wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:How can you blame hudson for that goal? If he goes to Taraabt his man is left free for a simple tap in. He has been one of our better players for the last 3-4 games so give the bloke a break what more do you want him to do.

What more do I want him to do?????????

Find another five yards of pace, learn to pass to a team mate, not head backwards or get beaten by 5ft 5in Jay Tabb in the air the other week, not back off when a player runs on goal, blame his full backs after every goal we concede, not get outmuscled by most centre forwards he marks. Howard (DESTROYED him) and Holt spring to mind straight away. Shane Long isn't the biggest yet he bossed him at Reading.

How is that for starters off the top of my head?????

I am generally alright with Naylor but he got beaten far too easily for their goal.

If we want to go up automatically we need far better than Hudson and Naylor

Sad to say it, but I agree. :( :( :(

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 am

Hudsons instinct should have been to show Taraabt the outside, then step again and try
to force him AWAY from the goal. He stood too square on and practically gave the lad
written instructions to try and get a shot in!!!... f*cking awful defending.

Naylor? f**k me he hit Taraabt like a train, but unfortunately missed the platform
and the station.

Make no mistake, every forward in this division fancies their chances against Hudson
and a one-legged winger would cause Naylor problems