Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

are jones' days numbered?????????

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 am

Do you think the board are as angry as some of the fans on here with jones' constant standing on the touchline staring at the pitch tactic? Are the malaysians ruthless enough to wield the axe when required?

Re: are jones' days numbered?????????

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 am

ashccfc wrote: Are the malaysians ruthless enough to wield the axe when required?

Yes.

Lose against Preston next week and we will see.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
ashccfc wrote: Are the malaysians ruthless enough to wield the axe when required?

Yes.

Im a fan of jones but it would be nice to see the board put the intrest of the club first and not just keep jones because he has become part of the furnature at the club. he is too comfortable and thinks himself untouchable IMO

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Yes.

i think so! i hope so! ive personally had enough! hand on heart i would have loved to have warnock in our dugout yesterday! because we would have won! SIMPLE AS !! :!:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 am

darko wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yes.

i think so! i hope so! ive personally had enough! hand on heart i would have loved to have warnock in our dugout yesterday! because we would have won! SIMPLE AS !! :!:

agreed. as a player when u look to the dug-out and your manager is daydreaming counting the blades of grass on the floor your not going to react. warnock was kicking off and he got a response from his team.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:50 am

its alraight sacking him but who we gonna bring in :?
Phil brown cant stand the guy
apart from him i cant think of anyone else who would in :?

Daves turned it round before, we just gotta keep beileveing