Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ linked with West Ham

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 am

according to bbc gossip column he and glenn hoddle are in the running. can u imagine him getting all stubborn with gold/sullivan/brady? they will put him right in his place.

Re: DJ linked with West Ham

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 am

ashccfc wrote:according to bbc gossip column he and glenn hoddle are in the running. can u imagine him getting all stubborn with gold/sullivan/brady? they will put him right in his place.

question is would he keep them up if he did go there?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:31 am

no dissrespect to west ham but i think it would be a backward step for DJ. thought u were taking a break from the forum bluebird23? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 am

ashccfc wrote:no dissrespect to west ham but i think it would be a backward step for DJ. thought u were taking a break from the forum bluebird23? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i cooled down a bit now lol :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:33 am

please god!! :arrow:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
ashccfc wrote:no dissrespect to west ham but i think it would be a backward step for DJ. thought u were taking a break from the forum bluebird23? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Just admit it...this forum life is a bug....you will feel alot better when you admit to that.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

:lol:

Just admit it...this forum life is a bug....you will feel alot better when you admit to that.

this morning prize goes to bakedalasker :ayatollah: :ayatollah: spot on :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 am

its become your herion and as any jack will tell you herion is just so more-ish

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:48 am

ashccfc wrote:its become your herion and as any jack will tell you herion is just so more-ish

any way dave to west ham? would he keep them up? wonder how much compo would west ham pay .........