Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your opinions on are team

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:26 am

do they play to much for them selves like each players wants to do there own thing?

or do we play good as a team? not bringing dave jones in to this . i just want to no opinions on the team of the fans.

for me there lack of fight in there we got bellamy who will fight for everything but who else will?

:ayatollah:

Re: your opinions on are team

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 am

bluebirds23 wrote:do they play to much for them selves like each players wants to do there own thing?

or do we play good as a team? not bringing dave jones in to this . i just want to no opinions on the team of the fans.

for me there lack of fight in there we got bellamy who will fight for everything but who else will?

:ayatollah:

we never really know what we are going to get do we,we can be fantastic for 4 games and then look as if we never played as a team before,strange :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:21 am

Inconsistant and we have been that way for a few seasons now. Our sqaud through this period has been changed several times but there has been a common factor there all the time. No prizes for guessing the common factor.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Inconsistant and we have been that way for a few seasons now. Our sqaud through this period has been changed several times but there has been a common factor there all the time. No prizes for guessing the common factor.

Can I phone a friend ;) ;) ;)