Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Problems in the team

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 am

Spoke to a city player earlier, things not right with a couple of players within the squad/team. No names. :oops: :oops:
Also, I did notice that at the final whistle today, only a few players clapped us and not one player came in the opposite half of the field where we were, to applaud us.
I asked about the atmosphere today by city fans and he said it was like playing at the Nou Camp - Awesome!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Problems in the team

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am

MalagaCF wrote:Spoke to a city player earlier, things not right with a couple of players within the squad/team. No names. :oops: :oops:
Also, I did notice that at the final whistle today, only a few players clapped us and not one player came in the opposite half of the field where we were, to applaud us.
I asked about the atmosphere today by city fans and he said it was like playing at the Nou Camp - Awesome!!! :ayatollah:

bottom line pleasing, the 3 above it not so :?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 am

who has their ''i am now an international head on'' then ;)

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 am

MalagaCF wrote:Spoke to a city player earlier, things not right with a couple of players within the squad/team. No names. :oops: :oops:

Re: Bellamy getting too big for the Club

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 pm
Yes There is unrest with DJ and The Players, But Carl and I thought We Should Not let it out as Big as This as We Dont want to Unsettle Our Fans.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 am

ashccfc wrote:

Yes There is unrest with DJ and The Players, But Carl and I thought We Should Not let it out as Big as This as We Dont want to Unsettle Our Fans.

bellamy was the only one who clapped us! twice! we rest can do one! fuckin shambles! ive lost my voice from yesterday! who the f**k do they think they are? :shock:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 am

darko wrote:
ashccfc wrote:

bellamy was the only one who clapped us! twice! we rest can do one! fuckin shambles! ive lost my voice from yesterday! who the f**k do they think they are? :shock:

This was a quote by annis on a thread called 'bellamy gettin too big for the club' . it was just the part about unrest i meant to post