Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you QPR..

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 am

You f*cking morons, we will have our revenge.

There was a 5 year old kid with his old man Screaming Crying because of you f*cking tossers, then you start poining fireworks at us.. How brave, get a life you bunch of inbread twats, how would you f*cking like it?

& What Mod QPR i hope you find the fuckers and give then a f*cking hiding, i wouldnt of minded so much if it hit me, But im 17 and hearing young kid screaming his head of petrifide of what was going on is too far. NEVER EVER FORGET.. PRICKS!

QPR ROT IN HELL YOU TWATS! :evil: :evil:

Re: Thank you QPR..

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 am

i agree i was walking out with a young boy next to me, and it was abvious he was upset.

what gets me more, is the policing at qpr. its a f*cking shambles.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 am

It was two little chavs on bikes with fireworks, how brave, typical QPR, usually hiding behind the fences and the police had no interest in doing anything other than having a go at City fans. Met police are a disgrace.

Had a woman infront of me crying and grabbing my hand (what I was supposed to do I dont know) and then my mate trying to keep with me so we werent split up.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 am

Shane chill out guy ya na... Heart attack time.

All rivalries aside that is disgusting & hand on heart seeing children scared in any situation is not something I want to see.

What I will say is the youths off of the white city estate are crazy uneducated feral little cunts. 14 year olds shooting drug dealers it was this week so to be honest they were probably not connected with the football today.

I don't mind a bit of banter & a wind up on here but I send my sincere apologies to the young lad & his old man its not on.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am

C-MOB wrote:Shane chill out guy ya na... Heart attack time.

All rivalries aside that is disgusting & hand on heart seeing children scared in any situation is not something I want to see.

What I will say is the youths off of the white city estate are crazy uneducated feral little cunts. 14 year olds shooting drug dealers it was this week so to be honest they were probably not connected with the football today.

I don't mind a bit of banter & a wind up on here but I send my sincere apologies to the young lad & his old man its not on.

fair play to you. all twatish ness and banter to one side, i find myself agreeing with you :D :oops: xxxx

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am

that was very decent of you, thanks. :ayatollah:
yes it's great to have banter both on here at at the game, but to terrify young kids is well out of order.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am

When you have your own kids or little brothers, or if that ever happens in fount of you, you wouldnt be very f*cking happy mate, soo cut the bollax out. Your lot did it soo dont make excuses, no its totally different to banter, Its SICK thats what it is. Same Old QPR.

& Yes Milly the Police were a shambles today fella totally agree, always the same.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am

Lads listen you support Cardiff I support QPR I'm a pain in the arse driving you mad but look their is more important things going on in the world I'm sure none of us will lose sleep over a few msg board gags.

A lot of us are fathers & if that was my little man I'd go spare who wants to see kids upset ffs you'd have to be some kind of horrible c**t.

Honestly them thick cunts from that estate aint got a clue & to be honest Cardiff or not if anyone of us would of seen that they would of got pasted that's f*cking bollox behaviour.

If anyone knows the dad send our apologies. I'm not here to arse lick its not my style but that has left a bad taste in my mouth after a good day for us.

Ps-milly love u x

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am

C-MOB wrote:Lads listen you support Cardiff I support QPR I'm a pain in the arse driving you mad but look their is more important things going on in the world I'm sure none of us will lose sleep over a few msg board gags.

A lot of us are fathers & if that was my little man I'd go spare who wants to see kids upset ffs you'd have to be some kind of horrible c**t.

Honestly them thick cunts from that estate aint got a clue & to be honest Cardiff or not if anyone of us would of seen that they would of got pasted that's f*cking bollox behaviour.

If anyone knows the dad send our apologies. I'm not here to arse lick its not my style but that has left a bad taste in my mouth after a good day for us.

Ps-milly love u x

fair play.
love you more :oops:
now go back to being a c**t ;) :lol: