Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Gerrard

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am

come back please!!at least he has guts and passion and loves the fans and club not like our other centre backs im sorry to say!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i exclude darcy from this cos hes clearly not a centre back!!not his fault!!

Re: Anthony Gerrard

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:come back please!!at least he has guts and passion and loves the fans and club not like our other centre backs im sorry to say!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i exclude darcy from this cos hes clearly not a centre back!!not his fault!!

our best and most consistent centre back last season. DJ doesnt forget petty arguments though :twisted:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am

If he has lost a few stone then why not but id rather have oli here than Gerrard and we must be looking for better CB's in Jan not more average CB's

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 am

2blue2handle wrote:If he has lost a few stone then why not but id rather have oli here than Gerrard and we must be looking for better CB's in Jan not more average CB's

after a chat on the bus today, oli and gerrard deals have nothing to do with each other. oli was signed well before gerrard went. anyway we cant recall gerrard anyway :cry:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If he has lost a few stone then why not but id rather have oli here than Gerrard and we must be looking for better CB's in Jan not more average CB's

after a chat on the bus today, oli and gerrard deals have nothing to do with each other. oli was signed well before gerrard went. anyway we cant recall gerrard anyway :cry:

yes i thought that the only deal was that oli could play for us against them if gerrard could vice versa ii think?? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

milly44 wrote:

Yeah I know they are not connected but if we tried to get Gerrard back (we have no right to) Im sure they might agree if it meant getting Oli back.

Its DJ's fault he came back massively overweight? he was terrible in pre-season as well.