Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Massive fan of Dave Jones but today IM FRUSTRATED

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 am

ive returned home and i am absolutely gutted we did not get something from the game today. QPR were always going to win in my opinion because we just cant cope with physical sides.

Dave Jones got it totally wrong today
1. Why the hell did he play drinkwater, who is clearly a central midfielder on the right with whitts in middle??
2. Why the hell has he stopped playing 4-5-1 when it clearly worked so well for us
3. Why the hell did he bring koumas on?
4. Why the hell did he put burke off when he was ripping QPR to shreds??
5. No clapping our fans or coming over to see us and thank us is really dis-heartening especially as i have done nothing but admire and support him. I am starting to get frustrated with Dave and just wish he would show us some care and passion and appreicate the fans like myself who stick up for him time after time and give him chance after chance.

Oli cost us the 1st goal for them...should have got his head in
Naylor cost us the second goal and Hudson should have done better although it was a great finish by QPR

Warnock was brilliant at the end congratualting his players and thanking the fans...why doesnt dave do that?
Warnock to be fair even showed admiration for our support in his post match interview.

I am feeling really down tonight and think Cardiff City are like the Manchester City of the championship..UNPREDICTABLE with a team of indivduals.

Do i think Dave Jones will turn it around and get us to start being consistent? YES
Have i lost my faith in him? NOT YET

Fingers crossed we can pull together and go on another run because Saturday is going to be a very very DIFFICULT game as we always struggle against relegation sides

Re: Massive fan of Dave Jones but today IM FRUSTRATED

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 am

I've got to give respect to this post.

I know you are DJ pro as I have had some constructive arguments with you on the subject. However when someone starts questioning their own beliefs it is a brave thing they do. Like you I hope DJ does turn it around and if he does I hope I am brave enough to reply. At least I will have the consolation of being proved wrong with good which will ease my lost pride unlike my adveraries like yourself who is proved wrong its going to really hurt.

Carry on posting your pro stuff because guys like me will take more notice of it, with respect that is.

Re: Massive fan of Dave Jones but today IM FRUSTRATED

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:18 am

ccfcdor wrote:ive returned home and i am absolutely gutted we did not get something from the game today. QPR were always going to win in my opinion because we just cant cope with physical sides.

Dave Jones got it totally wrong today
1. Why the hell did he play drinkwater, who is clearly a central midfielder on the right with whitts in middle??
2. Why the hell has he stopped playing 4-5-1 when it clearly worked so well for us
3. Why the hell did he bring koumas on?
4. Why the hell did he put burke off when he was ripping QPR to shreds??
5. No clapping our fans or coming over to see us and thank us is really dis-heartening especially as i have done nothing but admire and support him. I am starting to get frustrated with Dave and just wish he would show us some care and passion and appreicate the fans like myself who stick up for him time after time and give him chance after chance.

Oli cost us the 1st goal for them...should have got his head in
Naylor cost us the second goal and Hudson should have done better although it was a great finish by QPR

Warnock was brilliant at the end congratualting his players and thanking the fans...why doesnt dave do that?
Warnock to be fair even showed admiration for our support in his post match interview.

I am feeling really down tonight and think Cardiff City are like the Manchester City of the championship..UNPREDICTABLE with a team of indivduals.

Do i think Dave Jones will turn it around and get us to start being consistent? YES
Have i lost my faith in him? NOT YET

Fingers crossed we can pull together and go on another run because Saturday is going to be a very very DIFFICULT game as we always struggle against relegation sides

totally agree with this post i am dave fan, i am same as you getting angry with jones i believe in him but its same things all the time. you right the games in December we are known to make hard work of, but i think it will turn it self round.

keep faith :ayatollah: