Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

100% Pen on Jay !

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 am

We should never have lost that today, its so clear that it was 100% pen.things like this could cos clubs points that at the end of the season stops teams from going up or getting droped, and dont tell me it evens it self out at the end of the day.

Re: 100% Pen on Jay !

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:05 am

I agree nailed on pen.

How about the one a minute later on Leon Clarke? Yep you got it nailed on.

Swings & roundabouts.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 am

C-MOB wrote:I agree nailed on pen.

How about the one a minute later on Leon Clarke? Yep you got it nailed on.

Swings & roundabouts.

That was done out of frustration pal. If ours had been given it would never have happened :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 am

i dont think your end was a pen, thats why he got straight up. camera only showed one angle.

lol @ 17k btw

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am

Penaltys a penalty simple as.

You're boy handled first half also are we bleating about it? (No pun intended)

17k lol? Yea nice one.

Top of the league LOL

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:20 am

welshcitydragon wrote:We should never have lost that today, its so clear that it was 100% pen.things like this could cos clubs points that at the end of the season stops teams from going up or getting droped, and dont tell me it evens it self out at the end of the day.

it evened it's self out at the end because qpr, had a cert pen turned down has well. so move on and stop moaning :D :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am

Someone with a brain at last.

Thank you.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 am

a definate penalty but it will even itself out through the season.
we will get stronger, still a long way to go, cant see qpr keeping up the form, think they will slip, can see it being between us, jacks and derby.

17k and false teeth warnock bleeps on about having a full house-does make you laugh, but hey if thats what keeps the little club in the big city happy then so be it.

lets whip the north end next week and have a got kick on in december

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 am

Haha langley I remember reading this board after 5 games to get a Cardiff perspective on things and even then you were saying we won't keep it up blah blah well my friend we have played 19 games now and let me remind you we are still unbeaten, score more than you, concede less than you, are breaking away from you, have beaten you & in a months time NW will be given massive funds to strengthen should he so desire.

How does that make you feel?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 am

C-MOB wrote:Haha langley I remember reading this board after 5 games to get a Cardiff perspective on things and even then you were saying we won't keep it up blah blah well my friend we have played 19 games now and let me remind you we are still unbeaten, score more than you, concede less than you, are breaking away from you, have beaten you & in a months time NW will be given massive funds to strengthen should he so desire.

How does that make you feel?

17k??? f*cking hell thats a disgrace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So 14,500 home fans then?? :o

Mate, had that game been at Cardiff we could have sold 30,000 in the blink of an eye
and thats just home fans. You know it, I know it. f**k me, we'd have taken 6000 to
Shepherds Bush and still had people pissed off cos they couldnt get a ticket!!

QPR are NOT better man for man than us. Our manager is a waste of space and cannot
get them playing together, or find a formation that works.Warnock and half a dozen more
in this division are better than Jones. But I totally take my hat off to you. your side is
bloody good. they fight for everything and concede f**k all.

What a shame they are so badly let down by their support.

you have the money (but so do we now) you have the players, you have the manager....

wanna borrow some fans???

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Taffyapple

To be honest mate if we had 4500 fans makes no difference to us the game was sold out so how does that reflect on our support? Our old ground only holds 17,500 is that our fault? No didn't think so. Look how many clubs are in London & more so 2 Prem teams within 15 mins of us so I would say the numbers reflect a decent fanbase. You are one of only 3 league clubs in the whole country of Wales, work it out!! We have had 3 years of absolute shite under Briatore with sacking managers getting involved in team affairs etc that done massive harm to the fanbase but since he has taken a back seat the fans are coming back now we have a bit of stability.

Bernie Ecclestone as we speak has acquired plans for 2 massive sites in West London for potential land options for a new stadium so what's you're point mate? We made mistakes we now have the best manager in the league & as it stands the best team in the league with the wealthiest backers in the world. How does that make you feel?

Its a wonderful time to be a Ranger.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 pm

shame there going to bin warnock if you get promoted,or so it was said a few weeks back not sure how true that is.

Qpr put some good play together but you have to be rubbing you eyes at the amount of luck you have had this season,nobody can deny that.

can you atleast give us some credit considering all the things we have recently had to come through C-Mob?

yes you won, weve established that, you've had your brag now get back to the reality of things and reflect on it with us and stop being a tw*t

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Tricky

I was responding to taffy's dig about our support when we know the wheels are in motion to take us to the next level.

Bin Warnock? Hahaha laughable hardly likely is it now. Briatore is a PR nightmare mixed with bad journalism makes it a non event. He's the best gaffer in the league fact.

Luck? Yes we have had a bit of luck but don't you make you're own luck in this life? I could catalogue a million times luck has gone against us & in favour of other teams over the years, swings & roundabouts maybe its part of the ingredients you need to get promoted.

As for giving Cardiff a bit of respect why wouldn't I? You have a very very good team who are doing a lot of the right things. I would absolutely love the likes of Bellamy, Bothroyd, Burke, Whiitingham at QPR they are fantastic players. As an outsider I would say you will defo be in the mix come May but the 2 things that will stop you going up will be you're defence & you're manager who I think hasn't the tactical nous or the balls to maintain a title challenge.

You have a lovely new stadium & fair play to you but we won't be too far behind in that one as we have very wealthy successful backers who have not & will not stop until success is achieved.

It will be a good season no doubt for both our clubs I predict.