Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Please please stop going about the amazing signing of craig bellamy, since he has come here bellamy is getting worse and worse, hes getting to big for his boots at this club which fans are letting him do. What a dive by bellamy he did today. i would rather bellamy wasnt here tbh, fans are getting to big headed tbh

Re: Bellamy

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 am

If everyone played with the passion & fire he does then we would be flying.

Unfortunately we don't & I think he's getting a bit frustrated with them all. He's not the only one.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 am

im not impressed by him, luckily enough we aint paying all his wages

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 am

simmer down

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 am

ninianblue wrote:im not impressed by him, luckily enough we aint paying all his wages

for f**k sake your club is paying 28 grand for a jumped up knob

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

Expensive ineffective luxury.

3 goals? Our central defender has 3 goals says it all really.

Oh and he's got no neck.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 am

BELLAMY HASNT STARTED YET LADS......when he hits form the championship wont know whats hit it...it will come...after christmas

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:Please please stop going about the amazing signing of craig bellamy, since he has come here bellamy is getting worse and worse, hes getting to big for his boots at this club which fans are letting him do. What a dive by bellamy he did today. i would rather bellamy wasnt here tbh, fans are getting to big headed tbh

I'll agree Bellamy hasn't quite found his form yet, but he's still a much better player than most of our team. 3 goals and quite a few assists is a good return imho. I doubt Jay would have as many goals if it wasn't for Bellamy.

This month, now he's back to full fitness, he'll come to life and tear it up. And as for saying you wished we never signed him.....shows how wrong you are when you look at our financial takings when you see gate reciepts and merchandise. I mean how many kids have you seen walking around with a Bellamy T shirt? Loads. A great cash boost for the club and some good publicity.

So stop pinpointing our poor performances on Bellers. There's 10 other players there. Bothroyd was crap yesterday, so was Koumas. But you've just picked out Bellamy because unfortunately people expect him to carry our team.....and no player can do that.....apart from maybe Steve Gerrard :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 am

portsidejack wrote:
ninianblue wrote:im not impressed by him, luckily enough we aint paying all his wages

No we are not and he is your Welsh captain so show some respect.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:Please please stop going about the amazing signing of craig bellamy, since he has come here bellamy is getting worse and worse, hes getting to big for his boots at this club which fans are letting him do. What a dive by bellamy he did today. i would rather bellamy wasnt here tbh, fans are getting to big headed tbh

I 100% agree apart from i thought it was a penalty :lol: :lol:
but he went down too easy :?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 pm

portsidejack wrote:

another jack who thinks he knows cardiffs finances

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 pm

He didnt dive. His shirt was pulled. The QPR player cheated and we deserved a penalty for it.