Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

get a grip

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:48 pm

as it stands we are 2nd 3 points clear of the jacks. we was robbed of a point today by a ref.
we are supporting cardiff city not fugging barcelona, the anti posts on here are just amazing.
we are not guarenteed to win every game just ask chelsea fans 3 defeats outa 4 as i post( aint bothered to see theyer result today) and they have spent 100s of millions.
I hate to say it but the facts speak volumes DJ is our most sucsesfull manager.
facts we have the 3rd best defence record in the league so how can our defence be shite, we have the 2nd best goal difference and shall i continue,
november for some reason has always been our worse month???? why???
So instead of slagging our manager and players off get behind them 100% we are a family as sam once said.
give me now to what ive supported at city in the past and i,ll take it every time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: get a grip

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 pm

dean wrote:as it stands we are 2nd 3 points clear of the jacks. we was robbed of a point today by a ref.
we are supporting cardiff city not fugging barcelona, the anti posts on here are just amazing.
we are not guarenteed to win every game just ask chelsea fans 3 defeats outa 4 as i post( aint bothered to see theyer result today) and they have spent 100s of millions.
I hate to say it but the facts speak volumes DJ is our most sucsesfull manager.
facts we have the 3rd best defence record in the league so how can our defence be shite, we have the 2nd best goal difference and shall i continue,
november for some reason has always been our worse month???? why???
So instead of slagging our manager and players off get behind them 100% we are a family as sam once said.
give me now to what ive supported at city in the past and i,ll take it every time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dean, Every Time I Watch City, I give 100% Support for 90 Mins, IF THEY LOST EVERY GAME, I WOULD STILL BE THERE FOR THE NEXT GAME. But This is a Forum to express OUR OPINIONS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I understand that annis i just hate the slagging offf do you really think that they aint trying DJ included
I would never slag off any player wearing that blue jersey( or black) and booing is a noooooo nooooooooooo :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:58 pm

dean wrote:I understand that annis i just hate the slagging offf do you really think that they aint trying DJ included
I would never slag off any player wearing that blue jersey( or black) and booing is a noooooo nooooooooooo :ayatollah:

I get Annoyed by People not Cheering Enough.

No I am Not Saying they are Not Trying, just DJ Does get his Tactics Wrong on Most Big Occasions, Just My Opinion.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

dean wrote:I understand that annis i just hate the slagging offf do you really think that they aint trying DJ included

I believe DJ is trying, I just think he is not up to it and I have given my reasons. By the way after todays game us fans applauded the team but we received very little acknowledgement from the players.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 pm

were all pissed off, on paper we are a quality side, ok were 2nd in the league, but this is a poor league, if we dont go up this season we never will,,,,,,,,,,,, in this league , i wouldnt be surprised if the worst team in the league,,,preston, beat us 1-0, thats how it is, there aint a newcastle team in this league, and qpr will loose to a bottom team, its a shite league