Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

December

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Now november has gone,

How many points do you recon we will get in december?
Any one fancy a clean sweep 15/15 ??

Re: December

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm

we got the worst team at home next, if we dont get 4 goals plus next week, then in going to support the cardiff blues,,,, :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 pm

ninianblue wrote:we got the worst team at home next, if we dont get 4 goals plus next week, then in going to support the cardiff blues,,,, :lol:

Don't you beleive it.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 pm

ninianblue wrote:we got the worst team at home next, if we dont get 4 goals plus next week, then in going to support the cardiff blues,,,, :lol:

:lol:

hopefully riggot shoulf be fit for saturday :)

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:11 pm

glammy74 wrote:

Don't you beleive it.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Don't you beleive it.

what do you mean RICK+CCFC ??

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:26 pm

What i mean is,, we were told a while ago, that Riggot was only a week or two away from starting a game. Wasn't he supposed to play a friendly game this week, or was the game cancelled? I know Real Madrid signed Jonathan Woodgate when he was injured, but this is becoming a bit of a farce.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:29 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:What i mean is,, we were told a while ago, that Riggot was only a week or two away from starting a game. Wasn't he supposed to play a friendly game this week, or was the game cancelled? I know Real Madrid signed Jonathan Woodgate when he was injured, but this is becoming a bit of a farce.

oh i get you now.
well we can only hope :lol:
it would nice to have him avaliable for the december games as i dont trust the CB's on the ball at the moment :( :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:42 pm

glammy74 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:What i mean is,, we were told a while ago, that Riggot was only a week or two away from starting a game. Wasn't he supposed to play a friendly game this week, or was the game cancelled? I know Real Madrid signed Jonathan Woodgate when he was injured, but this is becoming a bit of a farce.

oh i get you now.
well we can only hope :lol:
it would nice to have him avaliable for the december games as i dont trust the CB's on the ball at the moment :( :lol:

Neither do some of the "management", but thats another story!