Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Qpr

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:53 pm

first i'd like to thanks carl and all the boys on the bus for a great journey :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Secondly i'd like to hear your thoughts on dave jones management of the players and his tactics.
I feel he sets up his teams to defensively in the games against the bigger teams and this suits them because we dont attack as much and this gives them more freedom to play the ball and pick there passes. In other word he sets the team up to there strenghs rather than ours :evil: :twisted: :(

Re: Qpr

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:43 pm

thats what he done against our little brothers down west,

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27373 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Risca Blue wrote:first i'd like to thanks carl and all the boys on the bus for a great journey :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Secondly i'd like to hear your thoughts on dave jones management of the players and his tactics.
I feel he sets up his teams to defensively in the games against the bigger teams and this suits them because we dont attack as much and this gives them more freedom to play the ball and pick there passes. In other word he sets the team up to there strenghs rather than ours :evil: :twisted: :(

good to meet you mate, had a good chat :D :ayatollah: