Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the police are pigs.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 pm

i was walking out of the groud... pissed off as you can understand, qpr fans mouthing off to us my mate says ''f**k off'' police grabbed him ruffed him up. told him ''you don't swear on my streets'' as if swearing was a crime?

the most shocking part of this is my mate is 14 and about 5ft 4. disgraceful.

Re: the police are pigs.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Boo hoo.

Grow some nuts taff.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:36 pm

C-MOB wrote:Boo hoo.

Grow some nuts taff.

C-Mob.

I have pm you .

STOP THE NAME CALLING

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 pm

staying up to watch celebrity now are you.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Well done Annis, quality!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
C-MOB wrote:Boo hoo.

Grow some nuts taff.

C-Mob.

I have pm you .

STOP THE NAME CALLING

Annis, C-MOD was most likely one of the chavs I saw today when I was making my way back to the coaches after the game today. These chavs were giving it big time outside Loftus Road behind the police line. Really sary stuff it was :roll: .

My advice to everyone on here is to do what I did today at these chavs to C-MOD, just smile then ignore him/her.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:35 am

the police were a total bruch of c**ts in london today, calling people welsh twats, sending some of us straight into the middle of qpr fans and then hitting us with their sticks as punches were tradered..... they were even worst after the game :oops:

as for qpr throwing their fireworks on south afrcia road........ tut tut tut :old:

i thought the south wales olice were pricks.......... nothing compared to their london counterparts....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 am

Dougie don't be too disheartened we have to deal with them every week.

Did you see the HEDDLU copper get sparked out after the game up by the Cardiff coaches?

He won't forget his day.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am

no i missed that one...... i did see two others get hurt tho :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am

C-MOB wrote:Dougie don't be too disheartened we have to deal with them every week.

Did you see the HEDDLU copper get sparked out after the game up by the Cardiff coaches?

He won't forget his day.

f**k off you daft tw*t, if you showed your face when Cardiff were out of the Ground you would have been sparked out & you wouldnt forget your day, get a life, Idiot. :roll:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:
C-MOB wrote:Dougie don't be too disheartened we have to deal with them every week.

He won't forget his day.

f**k off you daft tw*t, if you showed your face when Cardiff were out of the Ground you would have been sparked out & you wouldnt forget your day, get a life, Idiot. :roll:

As if he would leave his keyboard to go to an away game :lol:
Expect he was one of those chavs shouting behind the railings and shouting at kids, women and families, tough :roll:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:

He won't forget his day.

As if he would leave his keyboard to go to an away game :lol:
Expect he was one of those chavs shouting behind the railings and shouting at kids, women and families, tough :roll:

I know, thats were he gets his kicks out of, Shouting at kids, Old ages, Women etc.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am

Shane you're 17 you're not allowed in a pub so you're opinion is about as welcome as a pork pie at a bar mitzvah mate.

Been to NP 5 times always good days out. Was in Newport 2 seasons back a coach of us & you declined to come & say hello. Pretty sure Annis would of known about our presence as he's met us before outside our pub. Why don't you ask him for clarification?

Anyway you are angry & upset because the naughty boys from London beat you.

I better go its 01.50am imagine all them old grannys & women I can beat up & mug! Should be a good night.

Melts

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 am

C-MOB wrote:Shane you're 17 you're not allowed in a pub so you're opinion is about as welcome as a pork pie at a bar mitzvah mate.

Been to NP 5 times always good days out. Was in Newport 2 seasons back a coach of us & you declined to come & say hello. Pretty sure Annis would of known about our presence as he's met us before outside our pub. Why don't you ask him for clarification?

Anyway you are angry & upset because the naughty boys from London beat you.

I better go its 01.50am imagine all them old grannys & women I can beat up & mug! Should be a good night.

Melts

Sweet dreams, no im not angry because QPR beat us, its the way QPR acted after the game when there was Quite a lot of familys about, if you wanted a go f**k off somewere else, away from familys, what the hell are you chating about? Me not being able to go into a pub, whats that to do with anything? & Btw yes i am allowed into pubs. Please get a life, you need one. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am

You're going on as if it was me outside shouting and acting up to kids & families?

How could it of been me when I was down Goldhawk Rd beating some old lady up for her milk money.

Nitey nite little boy.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am

C-MOB wrote:You're going on as if it was me outside shouting and acting up to kids & families?

How could it of been me when I was down Goldhawk Rd beating some old lady up for her milk money.

Nitey nite little boy.

Didnt mention names did i? Dont think i did to be honet.

Bet you was to, same old rangers.

Sleep Tight. x :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3FYXe_D_zM&feature=sub

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:51 am

He won't forget his day.

i hope this is true :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:09 am

Woody CCFC wrote:i was walking out of the groud... pissed off as you can understand, qpr fans mouthing off to us my mate says ''f**k off'' police grabbed him ruffed him up. told him ''you don't swear on my streets'' as if swearing was a crime?

Swearing can be a crime! ;) :ayatollah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment ... r_distress