Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

qpr throwing fireworks ??

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm

someone on facebook said thanks to the city fans who chased off a mob of qpr who were throwing fireworks at city fans that included kids and women..
whats that all about?

Re: qpr throwing fireworks ??

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm

If they were the ones coming from the flats then one hit my shoe

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 pm

im a qpr fan and yes some idoits were throwing flares and hitting young children

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:If they were the ones coming from the flats then one hit my shoe

poor soul :roll:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:08 pm

I don't care, I'd happily take a flare in the face if it meant Burke wasn't taken off

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I don't care, I'd happily take a flare in the face if it meant Burke wasn't taken off

:?: huh

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Xcasual wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I don't care, I'd happily take a flare in the face if it meant Burke wasn't taken off

:?: huh

:? :? :? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:48 pm

I don't even know what I was trying to say there :?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I don't even know what I was trying to say there :?

:lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:47 pm

it was a little lively :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 am

One of the lads on our bus went to his 1st away game, the firework missed his snout by half a inch!!!! :twisted:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 am

i have always hated those inbreds up there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: just a small village in chelsea :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am

Some b*stard threw a f*cking glass bottle at my head which smashed when I turned around they were giving it the big one behind the fences, the f*cking tossers gutless c***s the lot of them :evil: :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 am

ye there were scabby cunts setting fireworks off from the flats, ironically, most of em headed towards their own fans.
police were shocking yesterday, aggravating everything and not even getting close to those firework feckers

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 am

Before the game when some c##t threw a pint glass at us I asked a south wales copper whos idea was it for us to march past that scabby estate and a pub selling booze in glasses with a shambolic police presence when we know qpr like to start trouble, he said it was our fault for being late. And that was a taff copper blaming us

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 am

ccfcninian wrote:Some b*stard threw a f*cking glass bottle at my head which smashed when I turned around they were giving it the big one behind the fences, the f*cking tossers gutless c***s the lot of them :evil: :evil:

the group i was with had 4\5 glasses/bottles thrown at us as we walked along south africa road :ayatollah:

cantonite wrote:ye there were scabby cunts setting fireworks off from the flats, ironically, most of em headed towards their own fans.
police were shocking yesterday, aggravating everything and not even getting close to those firework feckers

agreed police were a disgrace yesterday.....but dont worry i'm sure the students will keep em busy on tuesday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 am

do you expect anything diffrent from the POLICE?? they love it