Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN WE GO UP AUTOMATIC WITH THIS DEFENCE

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Something has to be done, if its not sorted it will cost us BIG time. This is where we need to spend money in January. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CAN WE GO UP AUTOMATIC WITH THIS DEFENCE

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 pm

asjaber wrote:Something has to be done, if its not sorted it will cost us BIG time. This is where we need to spend money in January. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And DJ to Stop being So Stubborn,Arrogant and Turning on players he does not like, that would Also Help.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 pm

NO we need someone else or or will be another season if ' what could have been'

I know many will have different opinions, but to put if bluntly, shit defense = shit result! The best attacking force in the league sounds great but workout a defense to back it up means f***k all' DJ sort it out!!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 pm

The question should be 'Can we go up with a manager who is in the comfort zone'!!.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm

I totally agree, but we all know he will NEVER change his ways and it could cost us big time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 pm

THE MANAGER got us in the top 2, top 3, top 6

previous managers DID NOT

leave him alone.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 pm

its not just the defence its the midfield, against doncaster i thought we have sorted our midfield out, oli racing back, naylor, looked very good, drinkwater was outstanding,,, but, they upped there game for that, since then, bar 1 or 2 games they have been shite, thank god this is a crap league this year, so we might find ourselfes in the top flight next season,,,, i think there are a few prima donnas in our team, think they are better than they really are,,, and while im here,, im not to impressed with bellamy so far, rant over :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm with Barry Boy, we're in 2nd place ffs.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Im seriously worried whether we can go up with this manager, let alone
the defence. He bought the defenders, he chooses who plays, and where.

He is a f*cking walkover tactically for more switched on managers.

Drinkwater out wide today - then replaced by Koumas???

Says it all for me

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Fezzers wrote:I'm with Barry Boy, we're in 2nd place ffs.

I agree, but We have been there before under DJ, Lets hope were at least Second come May :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Everytime a ball comes into our box I think goal so IMO we cannot go up with this back 4 and mid.

Stating the obvious I know but we need a dominant CB who will take no shit off anyone. Trouble is who??

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Simple answer NO, but try telling Mr Jones that. He knows better, you know.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

i think that mcnaughton and naylor are good full backs. yess naylor has underpreformed in alot of games, but i feel that hes a good player

also riggot is another good defender so i feel that we only need one quality CB to partner riggot in the center of defence.

i think if we sign another CB in jan , i recon jonsey will think about selling gyppes, and have hudson and blake as Backups. also we have matthews and blake also to fill in at full backs

i also think if he gets a decent offer he might consider selling quinn aswell as he isnt exactly 1st or 2nd choice.

so all i want for christmas in defence is a quality CB :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: