Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Hate to Say it But.................

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

It's time for change.........Dave Jones gotta go...........he doesn't bring anything to the table to compete in the big games.

A fresh look on this team will reap it's rewards by a young up 'n' coming manager.

I hate to say it but I think the Swans will finish above us..........largely due to Brendan Rogers

Thanks Dave........but IMHO you've nothing left to offer us..............but please feel free to prove me wrong !!

ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I Hate to Say it But.................

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Dont disagree with u completely apart from the point of Swans finishing above us....

"It aint gonna happen" FACT :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 pm

s8wrd wrote:It's time for change.........Dave Jones gotta go...........he doesn't bring anything to the table to compete in the big games.

A fresh look on this team will reap it's rewards by a young up 'n' coming manager.

I hate to say it but I think the Swans will finish above us..........largely due to Brendan Rogers

Thanks Dave........but IMHO you've nothing left to offer us..............but please feel free to prove me wrong !!

The thing is Bellamy aside, look at the shit he's brought in this year and im worried that if he does get a wad of cash in january he will just recruit a fresh batch of flops. its time for him to put his hands up and say 'i fucked up with these signings' or just f**k off altogether :violent1:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 pm

i think dave needs time to get players in and see how we do then.

give him to the end of the season regardless of results, i think its the only way
:ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 pm

As i have said before, i think this is DJ's last chance this season, he wont get another. He simply has to achieve, would you give him more money the way things are???

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 pm

ashccfc wrote:
s8wrd wrote:It's time for change.........Dave Jones gotta go...........he doesn't bring anything to the table to compete in the big games.

The thing is Bellamy aside, look at the shit he's brought in this year and im worried that if he does get a wad of cash in january he will just recruit a fresh batch of flops. its time for him to put his hands up and say 'i fucked up with these signings' or just f**k off altogether :violent1:

I think overall, the signings we made for this season have actually been very good.

Dave Jones can get all the right ingredients for a quality side - he's just a shit f*cking cook!!!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 am

glammy74 wrote:i think dave needs time to get players in and see how we do then.

give him to the end of the season regardless of results, i think its the only way
:ayatollah:

how much more time does he need over 5years its his players every single one of them :? :? kind of lost me there