Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: idiots in upper tier !

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 am

c mob you really are a nob :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 pm

c mob
you expect people to fight out side o neils ?
clearly you didnt see how many police were there ?
and after the game, yes cardiff did have a go at qpr, who actually sprinted away from them. Your all mouth cmob.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 pm

i saw your brave lads pick on a dad and his young son,shame on you

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm

C-MOB wrote:Ladies. We were roaming at 11am where were you?

We saw you laughing and joking with the old bill outside o neills (very cosy) then a coach pulled up with Gwyn Jones on the side 40 of us headed over only to be blocked off by 4 meat wagons.

We looked we roamed & where the f**k were you? Very happy to sit sipping on you're boddingtons.

You made it a non event unfortunately.

you were still f*cking your mother until 2.30 ya lying little wannabe

QPR and FIRM just don't go together ...even Brentford have the measure of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:44 pm

C-MOB wrote:Ladies. We were roaming at 11am where were you?

We saw you laughing and joking with the old bill outside o neills (very cosy) then a coach pulled up with Gwyn Jones on the side 40 of us headed over only to be blocked off by 4 meat wagons.

We looked we roamed & where the f**k were you? Very happy to sit sipping on you're boddingtons.

You made it a non event unfortunately.

did u spot the red Castell bus then ? Nxt time come aboard and say hello :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:c mob you really are a nob :D

I didn't know that QPR had a mob....that's news to me!!

A bit like Orient, Brentford & Fulham a small club in London that bring F**k All to Cardiff but quite quick to give it the big one but never back it up. As for the Friday night game you were smashed everywhere....so run along to mummy and ask if you can come to Cardiff...

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:c mob you really are a nob :D

Baz ur a poet and u dont even know it :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 pm

C-MOB wrote:Grow up you fanny.

Are you that hurt about getting turned over?

You sensitive flower you. X

f*cking fella are you still here,
Get a f*cking life you illiterate little flange!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:08 pm

C MOB
Only QPR the joke of London can claim a result against us on Saturday :lol: :lol: you also claimed a result against Millwall :o :lol: . I saw your tin pot firm they had nothing constantly bobbing behind lines of the Met. I know some lads that were in O'Neils and they would of torn you apart but the Met were swarming outside and video cameras at the ready.
Now we all know it would of been knocks at the door at a later date, and QPR fans are no scalp not worth it!! not worth bragging about!! and certainly not worth a stretch inside or a 10 year ban.
You aint Chelsea millwall Tottenham etc you are cowardly little retards that are a nuisance just like our Jack Friends West of us.
Yes you managed to throw fireworks into hordes of City but had that been our fans doing that i would be well :oops: :oops: so please in your talk Jog on you Mug you shouldn't even mention your tin pot firm in the same breath as ours Millwall's or most of London's firms either.
Your Nuclearblue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: