Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE BOTHROYD PENALTY APPEAL

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:01 pm

I was sat front row in line with the challenge and it looked pretty nailed on to me, anyone seen it on telly or PC yet?

Re: THE BOTHROYD PENALTY APPEAL

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I was sat front row in line with the challenge and it looked pretty nailed on to me, anyone seen it on telly or PC yet?

defo pen but only prob is jay on way down arms in the air the made bit of meal of it lol i shouted at jay i was why make meal of it this time just go straight down haha.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I was sat front row in line with the challenge and it looked pretty nailed on to me, anyone seen it on telly or PC yet?

Saw it on my PC, was a blattant penalty the ref just bottled it at loftus road. Fair play to jay he was on call collymore on TALKshite right after the game having a go at the ref about his and bellers appeals
:ayatollah: ROBBED :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Saw it too, clear pen !

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:44 pm

No doubt about it a pen any day of the week, also Bellamy had the back of his collar pulled back not long after, another day thats a pen :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 pm

You are all starting to sound like you're manager.

We had 2 blatant hand balls in the box 2nd half that went unrewarded.

That's life live with it.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 am

Having the ball blasted at you from a yard is not handball, if you look at the replay it hit him in chest

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 am

Can we appeal about the penalty to the Fa, as when a city player makes a bad tackle, then they all try to report us to the FA or Welsh FA :D :D .