Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy getting too big for the Club

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 am

Isnt this just another "get at Dave Jones thread" ?, the manager who has got us consistently higher in the laegue than any previous managers ?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 am

"I am sorry to say but with the players Dave Jones has at his disposal for the last couple of years he really has under achieved."

But it is/was Dave Jones - no one else - who brought those players to the club.

You can't have it both ways.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 am

barry boy wrote:"I am sorry to say but with the players Dave Jones has at his disposal for the last couple of years he really has under achieved."

Yes he brought them here, but you can't honestly say he has got the best out of them? Were you at the Swansea game? Were you at the Nottingham Forest game? Were you at the Scunthorpe game (Yes we won but so very nearly threw away an unassailable lead) Were you at the Reading game? lucky again and were you at yesterdays game, beaten by the better side, tactically naive no plan B as Annis keeps saying, lacking in quality at the back and yes all players the one and only Dave Jones brought to the club and besides McNaughton none of them are good enough. That's 4 points from the last 15 and with the players at his disposal it's just simply not good enough. The Malaysians have millions for investment in players during January, would you give million of pounds to dave Jones? I wouldn't. I am sorry we have half a team. a good midfield, a good frontline, good goalkeepers, one good defender and the rest of the defenders, carthorses.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm

barry boy wrote:"I am sorry to say but with the players Dave Jones has at his disposal for the last couple of years he really has under achieved."

When we've routinely slumped at end of season / blown it in big games, Jones has always blamed the players as not being "mantally strong" enough.

Players DJ brought into the club.

After churning over the players how many times now, at what ponit do you then realise DJ has to take the blame for the players he's brought in?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

wigstar wrote:Unbelievable that Holloway was available for sometime before he got
back in. I was shouted down for mentioning 'the clown's' name?!

Passionate, tactical manager, who would have been brilliant here

:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Interesting Debate

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

we need more edge in the dressing room, if you can't andle the heat and all that get the feck out...i hope he's giving out loads of shite because jones can't do it.

if jones can't handle personalities he's in the wrong job.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

barry boy wrote:Isnt this just another "get at Dave Jones thread" ?, the manager who has got us consistently higher in the laegue than any previous managers ?

It aint high enough and it's the wrong leaue.

when i can see the formation of the team is wrong it means jones is inept........