Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy getting too big for the Club

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Craig this, Bellers that, has it gone too far, has he more control in the dressing room that Jones? Who actually is in charge?

Jones it seems struggles to handle high profile players according Mat Le Tissier, is he struggling with Bellamy fever going too far?

Arguments already at a higher scale amongst themselves with " Bellers " giving i'm bigger than you attitude to many of them.

Most squad players have had enough of him already and a cliche has already formed within and Jones cant control it.

Carl Curtis knows this but fails to report it even though his feedback comes from the players themselves.

Re: Bellamy getting too big for the Club

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

maybe, maybe not, but Bellers can be and has been a huge benefit to the club.......

we are 2nd!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Claude Blue With Sense wrote:Craig this, Bellers that, has it gone too far, has he more control in the dressing room that Jones? Who actually is in charge?

Jones it seems struggles to handle high profile players according Mat Le Tissier, is he struggling with Bellamy fever going too far?

Arguments already at a higher scale amongst themselves with " Bellers " giving i'm bigger than you attitude to many of them.

Most squad players have had enough of him already and a cliche has already formed within and Jones cant control it.

Carl Curtis knows this but fails to report it even though his feedback comes from the players themselves.

and how do you know?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Claude - where did you get this info ?

Why are you posting it ? it will not help the team or the manager - scaremongoring and irresponsible - wise up :twisted:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm

diacap wrote:Claude - where did you get this info ?

Why are you posting it ? it will not help the team or the manager - scaremongoring and irresponsible - wise up :twisted:

Its Claude Blue, with his New Name :roll:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Yes There is unrest with DJ and The Players, But Carl and I thought We Should Not let it out as Big as This as We Dont want to Unsettle Our Fans.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Claude Blue With Sense wrote:Craig this, Bellers that, has it gone too far, has he more control in the dressing room that Jones? Who actually is in charge?

dj , bellamy and all the rest can fight like f**k and argue or whatever else aslong as we are 1st or 2nd at the end of the season

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm

This may be true but Bellers is one of the only players who's trying at the moment...and he's definately one of the reasons that we are where we are.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:42 pm

is there a large amount of the squad who feel like this, or is it only a handful of players ??

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:42 pm

The more you hear about Jones, the more he is sounding like a joker.

Falling into this trap with Craig is just dumb, it's the obvious pitfall when you take a big name player to a lower level club and DJ's fallen right in.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:44 pm

littlebluebird wrote:This may be true but Bellers is one of the only players who's trying at the moment...and he's definately one of the reasons that we are where we are.

Totally Agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE NEEDED GUTS/BOTTLE IN OUR TEAM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:46 pm

One thing your definitely wrong about is Bellamy "im bigger than you".. thats
not how he rolls. Hes a perfectionist, but hes also the first to hold his hands up when
hes not up to scratch. I have heard that part of the problem is that Jones will bawl
out certain players but is strangely reluctant to have a go at others. Bellamy tells
it like it is no matter who the other player is. Spoilt b*stard footballers cant take
it!!!... So they sit there thinking they are untouchable... til CB lets rip

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 pm

taffyapple wrote:

One thing your definitely wrong about is Bellamy "im bigger than you".. thats
not how he rolls. Hes a perfectionist, but hes also the first to hold his hands up when
hes not up to scratch. I have heard that part of the problem is that Jones will bawl
out certain players but is strangely reluctant to have a go at others. Bellamy tells
it like it is no matter who the other player is. Spoilt b*stard footballers cant take
it!!!... So they sit there thinking they are untouchable... til CB lets rip

Yes Exactly what I have heard as well.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Plus, if there's some disillusionment in the team, some of the players could be jealous because he's doing better and getting the attention they once got. Fact is if players are being total tits in the game (Naylor, Olifinjana, Hudson to pick out three -not all the time I will add) people are going to be pissed off and Bellamy as captain is entitled to be that person. He wants promotion just as much as any one of us do, if not more. He's getting a bit of a raw deal at the mo.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes There is unrest with DJ and The Players, But Carl and I thought We Should Not let it out as Big as This as We Dont want to Unsettle Our Fans.

i thought forum's like this was to get the TRUTH, no matter how bad or what effect it might have?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes There is unrest with DJ and The Players, But Carl and I thought We Should Not let it out as Big as This as We Dont want to Unsettle Our Fans.

i thought forum's like this was to get the TRUTH, no matter how bad or what effect it might have?

We Do Tell the Truth if Asked and ALWAYS Touch on Every point, I had already stated last week there was a bit of unrest and Carl and I stated that Chops and Bells were Not Happy with DJ's Tactics. But we were Not going to make a meal of it like Claude has done.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:09 pm

why should it be made public ?
it goes on at most clubs-stop stirring
look forward to getting behind the team for 3pts against Preston, against a team who has a good manager but could well be sacked if we beat them-thats football

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 pm

langley wrote:why should it be made public ?
look forward to getting behind the team for 3pts against Preston, against a team who has a good manager but could well be sacked if we beat them-thats football

I Rate Darren Ferguson Very Highly.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Woody CCFC wrote:

We Do Tell the Truth if Asked and ALWAYS Touch on Every point, I had already stated last week there was a bit of unrest and Carl and I stated that Chops and Bells were Not Happy with DJ's Tactics. But we were Not going to make a meal of it like Claude has done.

Why has it been made a sticky then instead of letting it fall away down the board? It's now the first thing you see when you enter this site..

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:20 pm

I don't think its a matter of getting too big for he club, its a case of some of the players don't share the same passion as him.
He's been there and done it at the top level so he's entitled to let rip on the other players when they don't put in the effort.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm

craig bellamy = a player we been missing for the last two years in the changing rooms, he likes his opionon to the players which dave jones doesnt like to shout much, i think as fans we have put to much pressure on bellamy tbh and he hasnt shown his performances like last year, i was the first perosn to get bothroyd on the back of my shirt and what has he acieved, stop puttin pressure on bellamy and he will do well for us, put more pressure and he will never play well for us

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 am

But Bellers is as hard on him self, as he is with others.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am

i personally think Bell's will stay and be our captain for the next 4/5 years (in the prem). DJ and co are happy he's here, and if they aint... they fukin should be!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 am

Craig Bellamy should be bringing his Golf Putter to the changing rooms with him........ About time we had a player with balls, guts, leadership and perfection..... Hail "HomeTown" Bellamy! :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis - Why?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:

he's gonna get preston sent down! he's terrible! i like Warnock, hollaway

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 am

Unbelievable that Holloway was available for sometime before he got
back in. I was shouted down for mentioning 'the clown's' name?!

Passionate, tactical manager, who would have been brilliant here

:ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Woody CCFC wrote:

I asked Carl last week had Dave Jones lost the dressing, can't remember his words exactly but he said it wasn't as bad as that. Sounds to me like your saying its a little bit more than unrest in the dressing room. Could this be the reason why our seasons have petered out over the last couple of years, because there have been occasions when we have looked like world beaters before then all of a sudden we become so dissjointed that we would have a job beating a non league side? I give the Preston debacle the season before last as an example where we absolutely battered Burnley at home 3-1 but the score did us no justice we were so good and then come the next Saturday we lose 6 - 0 at Preston and on that day would have struggled to beat a pub team. There have been many occasions like this since, although not as bad but unrest in the camp seems a recurring theme at the CCS and Ninian Park before that under the tenure of one Dave Jones.

Annis you said this earlier in the thread - "Yes There is unrest with DJ and The Players, But Carl and I thought We Should Not let it out as Big as This as We Dont want to Unsettle Our Fans". How bad are things in the dressing room really then? spill the beans come on. We don't like to hear bad news, but we do like to hear the truth and we usually get that here whether we like it or not.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 am

If there is major unrest in the camp obviously VT knows about this and seeing that it his his money i would of thought he would sort it out. Ultimately its DJs job and if he cant do his job then VT should step in. I Obviously dont know what is going on but am i happy that C.B is running his mouth off all the time ? Yes i am and if the other prima donnas dont like it !! TOUGH

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:

got to admit so do I. If he's got the tools he will produce the goods. With the players he would have at his disposal at our club we would run away with the league under his management and a couple of others I could think of as well. Roy Keane being one, Paul Lambert another, Neil Warnock another and even Nigel Pearson - there are much better managers out there. I am sorry to say but with the players Dave Jones has at his disposal and has had at his disposal for the last couple of years he really has under achieved.