Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any happy cardiff city fans? or we all

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

jones out he crap he costing us games we won't go up with him charge? or have we go some supporters that happy we 2nd stil.?l .

i am quite happy 2nite 2nd in league qpr out the way lets look forward.

Re: any happy cardiff city fans? or we all

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:39 pm

happy to be 2nd.

Never an easy place to go when they are unbeaten and top.

Gotta look forward now, preston win and a better December, we need to get into an early lead vs preston like we did today cos Preston aint Qpr and dont have the quality we have,

Our December is easier than the swans so hopefully we can pull away...................

I`ll be happy to be 2nd still in the new year and then we can spend spend spend. :ayatollah:

KEEP THE FAITH

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:happy to be 2nd.

Never an easy place to go when they are unbeaten and top.

Gotta look forward now, preston win and a better December, we need to get into an early lead vs preston like we did today cos Preston aint Qpr and dont have the quality we have,

Our December is easier than the swans so hopefully we can pull away...................

I`ll be happy to be 2nd still in the new year and then we can spend spend spend. :ayatollah:

KEEP THE FAITH

least some one is on the positive bus haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if we can't put teams like preston away then i will agree there is deep problems. but i think we will.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Are you still pissed? I read that 4 times and still don't know what your trying to say? Jones out? Or happy with him? :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Kanester wrote:Are you still pissed? I read that 4 times and still don't know what your trying to say? Jones out? Or happy with him? :lol:

i am happy with him, it just other posters on here, it like half want him out half want him in and half don't no what they want hahaha. football is funny old game.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 pm

I want him out.

Thought we did ok in the first half today. So what do we do second half?

Play defensive and hit long balls to the front two.
Take Burke off but keep Naylor on even though he's been awful in most games he's played.

Jacks, Forest & QPR

We should be taking at least 4 points from these.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 pm

RobP wrote:I want him out.

Take Burke off but keep Naylor on even though he's been awful in most games he's played.

Jacks, Forest & QPR

who would u bring in then?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

Jacks, Forest & QPR

I've generally backed DJ since his arrival but the recent performances and history of losing the important games has made me lose all confidence in him. I don't even want to feel like this, I want him to do well but I think the usual signs are there again.

As for a replacement, I just don't know. But even though I can't name a replacement it doesn't change the fact I no longer believe DJ can take us up. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 pm

RobP wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Jacks, Forest & QPR

I've generally backed DJ since his arrival but the recent performances and history of losing the important games has made me lose all confidence in him. I don't even want to feel like this, I want him to do well but I think the usual signs are there again.

As for a replacement, I just don't know. But even though I can't name a replacement it doesn't change the fact I no longer believe DJ can take us up. :ayatollah:

Thats exactly how I feel, I think he's a good manager but some of his tactics just shock me. If he can't do it this year he never will. Replacement? Not sure.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:00 pm

I will review the season on Jan 01, see where we are, but i cant see us being second then. Im affraid its a case of "same old, same old" from Mr Jones & Co. :old: