Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

played well today.....

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 pm

i thought we played well, in a fast and frantic end to end first half i think we edged it, 2nd half they came out guns blazing, a poor challenge apart from naylor(for there winner). i think we dominated the last 25 mins of the game, we had a damn good penaly shout turned down and paddy kennys face stopped a certain equalizer, lets not get to down beet eh boys..... i have no doubt we will be promoted this year keep the faith :ayatollah:

Re: played well today.....

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

positive post m8, one to read to keep the faith.

I think we will still go up. 27 games to go though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Drubbing of Preston next week is a must, and december is easier. :D

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

boyosback wrote:i thought we played well, in a fast and frantic end to end first half i think we edged it, 2nd half they came out guns blazing, a poor challenge apart from naylor(for there winner). i think we dominated the last 25 mins of the game, we had a damn good penaly shout turned down and paddy kennys face stopped a certain equalizer, lets not get to down beet eh boys..... i have no doubt we will be promoted this year keep the faith :ayatollah:

good to see some positive stuff on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm

I have to agree I am upset we lost but accept it was a good game and they tipped us and fair play to QPR its the last 2 home games that worry me Forest & Jacks they were just shit no player looked hungry and looked like they didnt want it.

Today was a good game both teams played well a point would have been fairer but defence let us down I understand poor naylor may have slipped but he has to live with that.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm

we will make amends on sat vs preston I`m sure :ayatollah:

They have to

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

If we end up in the play offs does anyone think DJ would be able to put together a performance and plan to beat Jacks, forest pr QPR, sorry I dont think he could. :?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm

ridofrid wrote:If we end up in the play offs does anyone think DJ would be able to put together a performance and plan to beat Jacks, forest pr QPR, sorry I dont think he could. :?

theres a hell of alot of IFS in that post.......IF we end up in the play offs? IF jacks get there ,IF QPR get there....... we aint even in december yet.... ALOT of games to be played,ALOT more twists and turns......... top 2 is ours for the taking, :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:44 pm

boyosback wrote:
ridofrid wrote:If we end up in the play offs does anyone think DJ would be able to put together a performance and plan to beat Jacks, forest pr QPR, sorry I dont think he could. :?

theres a hell of alot of IFS in that post.......IF we end up in the play offs? IF jacks get there ,IF QPR get there....... we aint even in december yet.... ALOT of games to be played,ALOT more twists and turns......... top 2 is ours for the taking, :ayatollah:

don't be suprised if qpr to go hull next weekend a lose. this league is madness as cardiff city fans no.