Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im still going to say 15 points in december

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:54 pm

im going to remain optomistic and say 5 wins out of 5 in december :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: im still going to say 15 points in december

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 pm

krab wrote:im going to remain optomistic and say 5 wins out of 5 in december :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your not far wrong i think we can have good December glad to see some on positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:02 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
krab wrote:im going to remain optomistic and say 5 wins out of 5 in december :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your not far wrong i think we can have good December glad to see some on positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

truth is D.J is not upto it,but i really do feel that we can bounce back, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:03 pm

The way we are, we probably will get 5 out of 5 !

I'd take 4 though, and a draw at Boro, since I think that'll be a tougher game than people think.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:15 pm

But that will need us to win our Boxing Day fixture and we haven't done that since DJ arrived at the club and 3 of those games were against Plymouth at home, 2 defeats and 1 draw :o :o

He also lost all 3 Boxing Day games whilst he was Manager at Wolves so he has definately got form here, the problem is it's bad form. :shock: :shock:

Still think we can win the other games but the way we are setting up and defending who knows. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: