Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE STILL 2ND AND LETS LOOK FORWARD

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:39 pm

to December :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

blame who u want but we still watch them on sat :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WE STILL 2ND AND LETS LOOK FORWARD

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Yep, people are saying they won't ever go again when we lose. But watch next week, we'll win 5-0 and QPR will draw, and everything will be fine again.

But I'm starting to get frustrated, and even I (I like to think I'm one of the more calmer and realistic ones when things don't go well) am starting to be baffled by some of Jones' decisions. Koumas on for Drinkwater ? Burke off for Chopra, and Chopra goes and plays wide right, trying to make things happen. Well I'm sorry, but that's not his job. He should be the one in the box, waiting to pounce on anything that breaks loose.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Yep, people are saying they won't ever go again when we lose. But watch next week, we'll win 5-0 and QPR will draw, and everything will be fine again.

But I'm starting to get frustrated, and even I (I like to think I'm one of the more calmer and realistic ones when things don't go well) am starting to be baffled by some of Jones' decisions. Koumas on for Drinkwater ? Burke off for Chopra, and Chopra goes and plays wide right, trying to make things happen. Well I'm sorry, but that's not his job. He should be the one in the box, waiting to pounce on anything that breaks loose.

who knows but we still 2nd judge us after xmas.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Wake up.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Wake up.

why?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 pm

We have to be possitive plus we are used to this in November everybody new this was going to happen its November .

I am going to sell my tickets for november next year :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm

valleyrambill wrote:We have to be possitive plus we are used to this in November everybody new this was going to happen its November .

I am going to sell my tickets for november next year :lol:

hahahaha :ayatollah: