Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lee Naylor

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Lee Naylor must be the worst full back in the championship he would struggle in league 1. He has been awfull all season yet Jones still picks in week in week out, both goals today are is fault the first 1 he allowed the ball to be crossed to easy and the second god knows what he was doing. Its about time Jones done something he as never done and admit he is wrong and put his hands up and admit Naylor was a poor sighning and never allow hime to wear a city shirt again, this man will cost us promotion.

Re: Lee Naylor

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Agree with u he was shit today

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:07 pm

yep hes the pitts although hes good at smashing it up field or in the stands for hit and hope thats about it

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

:ayatollah: AMEN i been saying it since Millwall :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Wont be dropped one of DJs favourites

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Should not be in professional football in my opinion, totally out of his depth.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 pm

he is f*cking shit, first few games he was awesome, but has quickly become worse and worse.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm

I did say when we singed Naylor he was the kind of guy we didnt really need, I seen him so many times in the Wolves sid. He could be really good but only some times, and the other times attackers would turn him too easy.
The second half we only had 38% of the possession. But we did have the same shoots as QPR on Target 8 , and 4 off Target. We had 7 corners to there 3.
If Dave dont sort out this goal leaking problem,we are going to fined things get worse and worse as the confidence in our defenders will turn to panic every time are defending.NOTHING IN LIFE IS MORE CERTAIN, THAN LIFE IS

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:22 pm

I thought Naylor was a good signing when we got him how wrong was I besides Mcnaughton our defence is very poor

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 pm

My view on him hasn't changed since I first saw him play.

A liability as a fullback and will have several moments in a game when he will let in an unchallenged cross or let his man waltz passed him to give them a goal scoring opportunity.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Chocolate Teapot

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:26 pm

shadwellblue wrote:My view on him hasn't changed since I first saw him play.

A liability as a fullback and will have several moments in a game when he will let in an unchallenged cross or let his man waltz passed him to give them a goal scoring opportunity.

none of our back line seem to close the player in posession down. in my opinion we need a real captain at the back. A big, vocal presence that will bollock others and keep them in line. Im not asking for a bully who will just disgruntle others but some1 with an ounce of passion

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm

why after 1 ok a few defeats do people have to pick on players, managres, coaches etc ?

I am sure they are all doing their best for cardiff city fc...no need to be nasty.