Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN WILL HUDSON LEARN

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Dont stand off, get your fuc*ing foot in :evil: :evil: :ayatollah:

Re: WHEN WILL HUDSON LEARN

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 pm

biggest bag of shit ive ever seen at center half for us he carnt pass,mark or didnt win a header today every ball hulse beat him in the air and theres a 8inch diffrence between hights total waste of money why did we even sign a center half from charlton who had the worst defence in the 4leagues anyway even better than that the clown played 95% of there games that year they went down dont that tell anyone anything?i can not stand the tit .

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:biggest bag of shit ive ever seen at center half for us he carnt pass,mark or didnt win a header today every ball hulse beat him in the air and theres a 8inch diffrence between hights total waste of money why did we even sign a center half from charlton who had the worst defence in the 4leagues anyway even better than that the clown played 95% of there games that year they went down dont that tell anyone anything?i can not stand the tit .

Is Hudson 6 foot 10 then ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hudson has been our best defnder this season .

I agree with the opening poster that he should step up a bit more, but he's nowhere near as bad as you make out and he's our no. 1 centre half.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Couldn't of put it better myself, the TW*T could cost us going up if jones keeps playing him :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:biggest bag of shit ive ever seen at center half for us he carnt pass,mark or didnt win a header today every ball hulse beat him in the air and theres a 8inch diffrence between hights total waste of money why did we even sign a center half from charlton who had the worst defence in the 4leagues anyway even better than that the clown played 95% of there games that year they went down dont that tell anyone anything?i can not stand the tit .

I agree with the opening poster that he should step up a bit more, but he's nowhere near as bad as you make out and he's our no. 1 centre half.

funny reply go look at stats they dont lie :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:12 pm

I agree with the opening poster that he should step up a bit more, but he's nowhere near as bad as you make out and he's our no. 1 centre half.[/quote]

]If he's the best centre half in a team with this much quality we've got a HUGE problem. Get Gerrard back for now and whole new back line in january.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

He's only the best because the others are so poor.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 pm

The man is a total liability.

No leadership qualities at all and scares me shitless when strikers run at him.

We need at least 2 new centre backs in January but of course Jones will keep on playing his favourite waste of a million pound.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 pm

wheather hes 12ft 12, hes shite, put him in a league below and he will look good,hes pure shit, f**k off back to charlton, hang on, he aint good enough for charlton

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm

I hope with this money in January that we are looking for at least 3 defenders.