Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will be loads of negative...

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 pm

people on here tonight I'm sure, but watched it on stream, and thought it was an awesome match. Thier second was a great individual goal, but we did try hard !!!

Unlucky not to get a pen, and thought Chops came on ten mins too late. Gutted but not unhappy with the team. If we play like that against the rest of the league we'll go up no probs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Will be loads of negative...

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Western Blue wrote:people on here tonight I'm sure, but watched it on stream, and thought it was an awesome match. Thier second was a great individual goal, but we did try hard !!!

Unlucky not to get a pen, and thought Chops came on ten mins too late. Gutted but not unhappy with the team. If we play like that against the rest of the league we'll go up no probs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think we matched them well. most obvious penalty ive seen this season (ref bottled it at loftus). i think we need gerrard back or sign whole new defence come january :ayatollah: not the end of the world as long as we dont slip up to teams like preston next week :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Agree decent performance against a very, very good team. However, Naylor is simply not good enough and needs replacing ASAP

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:17 pm

It was a good game, but I felt both of their goals were really cheap giveaways, as was ours. A draw would have been a fair result, but it wasn't to be. Like you say, will be loads of negative comments :?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm

agree with all the posts on this thread as i chilled now lol.

still 2nd and clear , get behind them have a good December :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 pm

were unlucky just nothing really created. come 10 o'clock i wonder if there will be a sack DJ post on here

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:21 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:were unlucky just nothing really created. come 10 o'clock i wonder if there will be a sack DJ post on here

probably but most of fans are happy in some way by looks of it , mad when you look at table we still clear in 2nd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 pm

I can't post my comments coz we all feel pissed off at mo ............. When the mist subsides then I'm sure I'll agree with a few on here ............ I've never taken defeat too well ..............

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Look, I'll take second and automatic promotion all day long.

But that's 5 we've lost already. 2 in the last 2 and 3 in the last 5. QPR? 0.

But they've got to lose sometime. That's when we'll have to pick up points consistently.

A whole new defence ? Well Blake is a good defender but struggles perhaps against taller opposition players aerially.

McNaughton is class, Hudson is a bit hit and miss but generally OK, but Naylor hasn't been good, ever since his first games after he made his debut against Doncaster. I thought he looked good, but since then he has, unfortunately gone downhill. At this rate I'd have Capaldi back.