Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

passion? is that word u put with cardiff?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 pm

yes we should of got a pen? but qpr are not even that good i thought, jones get your act together and the players need to sort them selves out. and in jan get some news players, other wise we be in play off s fighting.

Re: passion? is that word u put with cardiff?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm

BECAUSE WE PAY OVER THE TOP WAGES!!! THATS THE DIFFRENCE

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:09 pm

theyve got no passion at all with the squad weve got we shud be ten points clear by naw ! absolute shite !

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:11 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:theyve got no passion at all with the squad weve got we shud be ten points clear by naw ! absolute shite !

loads ppl will blame dave jones but i do kinda feel sorry for him. cuz he getting there flack when today i watched game and i was thinking well maybe players need kick up the ass.

be loads of people slating jones but i think players have to take some of the blame, what was whitts doing today? shite

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 pm

ye its not dj's fault hes didnt touch the ball once ! should of held on to gerrard! need a full back a cb and a playmaker! macphail would have been perfect today!!!!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 pm

No passion, no belief, no pattern of play - jones!!!
There were too many players hiding and not contributing to any part of the game whatsoever:-

Heaton - 1 good save other than that he thinks the ball is a red hot coke and just wants to kick it or throw it anywhere 6-10
McNaughton - had a reasonable game I thought and was quite controlled in his passing and delivery throughout 7-10
Blake - not a great game but I think he will develop and grow throughout the rest of the season if that jones chap allows him 6-10
Hudson - totally incompetent and not worthy of wearing the city shirt "go on kick it there thats the only place you will score from - oh you did!!! 2-10
Naylor - made no contribution to the game whatsoever and should not be in professional football 0-10
Burke - drifted in and out of the game as he always does, when he gets the ball looks dangerous but did not want it this afternoon 7-10
Olly - made no contribution to the game whatsoever - 2-10
Whitts - hid all afternoon and made little contribution to the game apart from the last 15 by which time we are chasing the game and too late - 4-10
Drinkwater - the sooner this boy fucks off the better, made no contribution all afternoon 1-10
Bellers - tried and tried but no feed from the incompetent midfield 7-10
Bothroyd - as Bellers huffed and puffed but could not break through their back line 7-10

Koumas - Should retire asap, is finished in professional football, does not want the ball 3-10
Chops - Too late into the f*cking game Jones, need I sat more 5-10

Huffed and puffed but we are just not good enough i'm afraid. We will not finish in the play off's, i've been kidding myself
all season that this is the year, but i'm now reisgned to the fact that teams have sussed out the way we play, there is no plan
B! The players we have are incapable of pushing towards a play off spot, under Jones they just seem to fester and fade in to
insignificance.

Oh well on the bright side, 2 key positives:

1. I dont have to pay for my season ticket this side of Christmas.
2. I wont be watching them jack bastards beat us again next season.

And after all that, i'm Cardiff till I die! Cant wait until next week to watch city v preston!!! :ayatollah: :old: :(

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:No passion, no belief, no pattern of play - jones!!!
There were too many players hiding and not contributing to any part of the game whatsoever:-

Heaton - 1 good save other than that he thinks the ball is a red hot coke and just wants to kick it or throw it anywhere 6-10
McNaughton - had a reasonable game I thought and was quite controlled in his passing and delivery throughout 7-10
Blake - not a great game but I think he will develop and grow throughout the rest of the season if that jones chap allows him 6-10
Hudson - totally incompetent and not worthy of wearing the city shirt "go on kick it there thats the only place you will score from - oh you did!!! 2-10
Naylor - made no contribution to the game whatsoever and should not be in professional football 0-10
Burke - drifted in and out of the game as he always does, when he gets the ball looks dangerous but did not want it this afternoon 7-10
Olly - made no contribution to the game whatsoever - 2-10
Whitts - hid all afternoon and made little contribution to the game apart from the last 15 by which time we are chasing the game and too late - 4-10
Drinkwater - the sooner this boy fucks off the better, made no contribution all afternoon 1-10
Bellers - tried and tried but no feed from the incompetent midfield 7-10
Bothroyd - as Bellers huffed and puffed but could not break through their back line 7-10

Koumas - Should retire asap, is finished in professional football, does not want the ball 3-10
Chops - Too late into the f*cking game Jones, need I sat more 5-10

Huffed and puffed but we are just not good enough i'm afraid. We will not finish in the play off's, i've been kidding myself
all season that this is the year, but i'm now reisgned to the fact that teams have sussed out the way we play, there is no plan
B! The players we have are incapable of pushing towards a play off spot, under Jones they just seem to fester and fade in to
insignificance.

Oh well on the bright side, 2 key positives:

1. I dont have to pay for my season ticket this side of Christmas.
2. I wont be watching them jack bastards beat us again next season.

And after all that, i'm Cardiff till I die! Cant wait until next week to watch city v preston!!! :ayatollah: :old: :(

so in other words u want jones out? lol

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Yip. Oh and a few players!