Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS STOP BLAMING JONES AND

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:43 pm

blame are useless players who of late have been shit...another big game and there failing again,it fine to blame the manager etc time after time but players take as much credit and there on the pitch.....think some of our players think there already up the way we,re going we,ll end up in the play offs again...the scum are only 3 points behind !!!....pathetic

Re: LETS STOP BLAMING JONES AND

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Firat half we were dynamite, second half pure shit.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Not good 2nd half but officials should do their jobs properly

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 pm

i know they just cant play full on for 90 mins and know how to close teams down ....bloody joke....the sooner we try and win a few games and get some points ahead the better cos we,re always capable of f*cking up !

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 pm

d20 wrote:blame are useless players who of late have been shit...another big game and there failing again,it fine to blame the manager etc time after time but players take as much credit and there on the pitch.....think some of our players think there already up the way we,re going we,ll end up in the play offs again...the scum are only 3 points behind !!!....pathetic

Sorry but when your manager takes off Drinkwater to bring on Koumas he effectively gave away a man advantage. The 2nd goal came only a few minutes after the substitution from the left where Koumas should have been covering Naylor.

Where was he :?: :?: :?:

The manager has to take responsibility for this as should Kevin Friend how on earth he missed that challenge on Jay is unbelieveable absolute stone cold penalty.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

castleblue wrote:
d20 wrote:blame are useless players who of late have been shit...another big game and there failing again,it fine to blame the manager etc time after time but players take as much credit and there on the pitch.....think some of our players think there already up the way we,re going we,ll end up in the play offs again...the scum are only 3 points behind !!!....pathetic

Sorry but when your manager takes off Drinkwater to bring on Koumas he effectively gave away a man advantage. The 2nd goal came only a few minutes after the substitution from the left where Koumas should have been covering Naylor.

The manager has to take responsibility for this as should Kevin Friend how on earth he missed that challenge on Jay is unbelieveable absolute stone cold penalty.

sorry but you wrong the ball can from the middle and naylor dived in and hudson was somehow nailed to the floor the usless knobhead.

Don't start blaming DJ because he played the way we all wanted him to. so start blaming the players we had chances couldn't finish them.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:11 pm

players may be shyt,but the manager has got to do something about it,sorry mate but D.J got to take alot of blame :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:12 pm

corndog70 wrote:
castleblue wrote:

sorry but you wrong the ball can from the middle and naylor dived in and hudson was somehow nailed to the floor the usless knobhead.

Don't start blaming DJ because he played the way we all wanted him to. so start blaming the players we had chances couldn't finish them.

So playing Danny Drinkwater wide left in the biggest game of the season so far is good management and then replacing him with Koumas is OK.

Look our players tried really hard today the last thing they need is the manager making it harder from the sidelines, and thats just what he did today FACT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 pm

PtB wrote:Firat half we were dynamite, second half pure shit.

the dickhead changed the midfield ...

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Jones should put Koumas on gardening leave as he is a spent force. Why oh why does he bother with him! He is a total waste of space !

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:31 pm

The players lost the game. We started well and wefinished well. They were better in between. We were up against a good side who were always going to have a bit of pressure. Can't we just accept that for a change rather than having to blame someone all the time?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:43 pm

No sorry I cannot.

Who signed every one of our players DJ

Who picked the team DJ

Who dictates tactics DJ

Who motivates the players DJ

Who is to blame DJ (IMHO)

We have lost to Swansea,Forest, and QPR, I only hope he can stop this losing streak. I know certain players let us down but there are the chosen few who will be picked by DJ no matter how badly they play. The man must get a grip !!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:49 pm

ridofrid wrote:No sorry I cannot.

Who picked the team DJ

Who dictates tactics DJ

We have lost to Swansea,Forest, and QPR, I only hope he can stop this losing streak. I know certain players let us down but there are the chosen few who will be picked by DJ no matter how badly they play. The man must get a grip !!

I agree its ok saying blame the players but after all its dj that says to a full back only go to the half way line or any other instruction today where was the pressure to get the ball get stuck in anything at all that involved closing the ball down bar bellers,i mean 2nd half we camped on are box for 24mins soon as they scored we push out i mean wtf is that all about get a foot in jones tell them to push out close it down but nothing its the same old crap,as for the subs well koumas what did he do? even the QPR fans are laughing jones taking burke off they thought he was are best player it just dont make any sence.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Who picked the team DJ

Who dictates tactics DJ

I agree its ok saying blame the players but after all its dj that says to a full back only go to the half way line or any other instruction today where was the pressure to get the ball get stuck in anything at all that involved closing the ball down bar bellers,i mean 2nd half we camped on are box for 24mins soon as they scored we push out i mean wtf is that all about get a foot in jones tell them to push out close it down but nothing its the same old crap,as for the subs well koumas what did he do? even the QPR fans are laughing jones taking burke off they thought he was are best player it just dont make any sence.

he just come back from injury, maybe he was feeling it thigh muscle, do u want him to be out for months? fine balance really aint it.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:55 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Who picked the team DJ

Who dictates tactics DJ

he just come back from injury, maybe he was feeling it thigh muscle, do u want him to be out for months? fine balance really aint it.

Weather it be bilbore baggins or burke being taken off ur missing the whole point of the subject being talked about he even looked shocked at going off so somehow i dont think he was injured.