Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

snow question

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 am

why isit other countries such as russia can cope with snow but we get a small amount and the country just shuts down?
i was still delivering pizzas around caerphilly tonite and am still safe so why cant people learn how to cope with snow instead of driving like a complete mong and not having a clue how to control their car. done my head in tonite.

on a lighter note my bro jus got to swansea after leaving my house in caerphilly at 7 oclock and he has said that their is no snow in swansea so even the snow doesnt want to be there. :ayatollah:

Re: snow question

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:07 am

a horse with no name wrote:why isit other countries such as russia can cope with snow but we get a small amount and the country just shuts down?
i was still delivering pizzas around caerphilly tonite and am still safe so why cant people learn how to cope with snow instead of driving like a complete mong and not having a clue how to control their car. done my head in tonite.

on a lighter note my bro jus got to swansea after leaving my house in caerphilly at 7 oclock and he has said that their is no snow in swansea so even the snow doesnt want to be there. :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: we got a lot of work in scumsea at the moment and they still like telling me they are the ultimate football team :D