Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pratley

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 pm

The jacks dont seem happy wih him wouldnt mind if we signed him.

Re: Pratley

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:49 pm

no thanks, thinks he's bigger than the team around him, wanker

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Still be great to wind the jacks up :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Its on football rumours so must be true :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 pm

I'd sign him he'd do a far better job than koumas

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 pm

prats wants out of scumsea and id welcome him at cardiff :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 pm

murphy wrote:prats wants out of scumsea and id welcome him at cardiff :ayatollah:

You can have him.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 am

NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:prats wants out of scumsea and id welcome him at cardiff :ayatollah:

You can have him.

whhoooooo whhoooo hes gone from a hero you all tugged off over to shit in a few months :lol:
i cant help thinking why it took him so long to realise that eveything about swansea is a pile of shit..
(gower/mumbles excluded because ask the residents there if their from swansea and they say no gower/mumbles :lol: )

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:34 am

He is a quality player but would he be worth what he would cost us? He's not Premiership and maybe come July we'll have bigger fish to fry. Definitely sign him if we don't go up. That's a big if though! :p

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 am

Zabier wrote:He is a quality player but would he be worth what he would cost us? He's not Premiership and maybe come July we'll have bigger fish to fry. Definitely sign him if we don't go up. That's a big if though! :p

out of contract in June so cost us bugger all.

I'd have him, would be an excellent player for us, especially when Oli's loan is over. IMHO probably better than Oli on his (Oli's) recent form as well. (going to find somewhere to hide :lol: )