Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who should we sign???

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:05 pm

If DJ does his job properly and we in top 6 come January?

Re: Who should we sign???

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm

long shot but we should defo try and get routledge back, he's is unplayable at this level :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Realistically id like to see St Ledger, Ambrose and bring Oneill back but he is prob on too big a wage

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:12 pm

me no like st ledger - posing tw*t. How about Prately, looking to play for a decent club

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Ive also always thought that Lornegan is one of the best keepers at Champ level, although Preston are not doing great at the mo.

I know hes just gone on loan to Leicester but Bednar would be awesome too.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 am

Greg Halford for me everyday, he's so versatile he can play anywhere !

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:29 am

ashccfc wrote:If DJ does his job properly and we in top 6 come January?

I would definately take Routledge if we could get him as he is pure class at this level, I would also take a chance on getting Leon Best from Newcastle as he is fit again now and down the order behind Carroll, Amoebi and Ranger. Victor Anichebe is also fit again at Everton and DJ has been chasing him for years.

One I think we should go for is Shkodran Mustafi at Everton he is an 18 year old centre back who is considered the best young defender in Germany. Everton would surely be interested in getting him some good experience and someone probably at Championship level is going to take him. Why not us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Ian Holloway

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 pm

I'd like to see Ambrose

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Ian Holloway

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

castleblue wrote:
ashccfc wrote:If DJ does his job properly and we in top 6 come January?

I would definately take Routledge if we could get him as he is pure class at this level, I would also take a chance on getting Leon Best from Newcastle as he is fit again now and down the order behind Carroll, Amoebi and Ranger. Victor Anichebe is also fit again at Everton and DJ has been chasing him for years.

One I think we should go for is Shkodran Mustafi at Everton he is an 18 year old centre back who is considered the best young defender in Germany. Everton would surely be interested in getting him some good experience and someone probably at Championship level is going to take him. Why not us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mustafi is an awesome suggestion

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Forget Routlwedge and I'm not doubting his ability but we get done all the time as we have no spine. Hudson and Oli are way to weak and apologise for every tackle (there are few). We need Loovens back who will show some mettle and actually win a header and clear the lines properly, not just give it back to the opposition again.

As for Oli, I'm so disappointed in this guy, I've never seen a player become so differant in such a short space of time. His touch and vision are pathetic and he needs to play 2 touch as everytime he goes past 2 touch he gets tackled!

We need an O'Neill, a Pratley (he's the most available and will walk to us if we double his peanuts wages), a Darren Gibson, a proper box to box who can put a tackle in, start an attack and score a goal.

We are such a nice side to play against and too powder puff, we need some steel as we are not capable of winning and keeping a clean sheet.

whilst the shopping list is going, let's get a young coach who has tactical aawareness, ability to see sides working us out and react as at the moment, I'm sure our team talks go along the lines of 'get out there and start winning your 1 on 1's and get the ball up to J for him to flick on/hold up and then we'll build but as we've seen the last 2 games, the opposition know that game plan and we are sussed.

Anyway, on it in the east end at a 90's rave to bring some pleasure to my Saturday and I bet I'm walking down Brick Lane to my mates at 4am shouting Bluebirds!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 am

ROY HODGSON - Straight swap for Dave Jones.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 am

MalagaCF wrote:ROY HODGSON - Straight swap for Dave Jones.

Then we dont win away from home with his record :lol: :lol:
No way