Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players you have loved to hate

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Over the years there have been many players who have annoyed me , however if I had to pick a hate figure it would be...........Gary Bennet of Wrexham, I will never forget the 'psycho' as he called himself getting sent off at Ninian park and the entire crowd were chanting 'your a wanker bennet' your a wanker bennet, we were still chanting when he went down the tunnel !! some great batlles over the seasons with Wrexham during that period and Gary Bennet for me is certainly up there with abuse everytime he got the ball .. Now then who did you love to hate :ayatollah:

Re: Players you have loved to hate

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:50 pm

lee bowyer :evil:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:59 pm

krab wrote:lee bowyer :evil:

and alan f@ckin tate :evil: :evil:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:01 pm

think i remember that Bennett game, didnt we win 5-0?

Top of my list is David Batty, always hated that tw@t

And of course umpteen Jacks and Wurzels over the years

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm

charley adam :knob: , cristiano ronaldo :tool: and swansea town fc

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Vinnie F**king Jones :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Dvid Cotterill. Pre Swansea I couldn't stand him, just made it worse going.there.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Roger Freestone (tho i always thought him a decent keeper)

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:36 pm

tate tate tate tate tate tate and fu**ing tate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 pm

asjaber wrote:tate tate tate tate tate tate and fu**ing tate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well that goes without saying! :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Tate, trundle, monk and leighton james

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Over the last couple of years, there's been a few.

Chris Morgan and Stephen Quinn (who thinks it's big to run and scream at the disabled fans in celebration, plus he's ginger) at Pigs United.
Lee Bowyer, Joey Barton and Andy Carroll at Newcastle. If I need to give reasons you need to re-evaluate your life.
Shaun Derry, Claude Davis at Palarse (and now queer park bumders for Derry). Both are just mindless thugs. Calling them vermin would be giving vermin a bad name.
The obvious handful including Pratley, Dyer the thief, Beaker and Paulo Sousa, all for being severely deluded at Swansea Town.

In second place is Lee "Unholy trinity" Trundle, for playing for the Wurzels, the Inbreds from down west and Filthy Leeds scum.

But away and clear in first is Alan Smith. Never before has a human being existed that's caused me to pour forth unbridled hatred. Alan Smith is that one human being.