Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If WE Don't Win Tomorrow

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm not going down the City until Jones is gone.

He thinks this game is worth just 3 points.

It's worth at least 6 and if he can't see the importance of losing to the likes of Forest and Swansea then he's a gobsheen.

Give him an office job and get a real coach in to work with the players.

I wont even accept a draw after our previous losses.

I am not confident! :(

Re: If WE Don't Win Tomorrow

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

No it really is worth 3 :?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:No it really is worth 3 :?

+ 3 and -3 have a difference of 6?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I'm not going down the City until Jones is gone.

He thinks this game is worth just 3 points.

It's worth at least 6 and if he can't see the importance of losing to the likes of Forest and Swansea then he's a gobsheen.

Give him an office job and get a real coach in to work with the players.

I wont even accept a draw after our previous losses.

I am not confident! :(

While i am not a Jones fan and would love to see him replaced remember we support the club, it does not matter who is chairman, manager etc.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

In what way does a team get -3 in a game :? Ive been to many games and ive never seen that.

I do wonder if your threat is as meaningful as Ian Holloways ill quit one though.
Seriously if we lost tomorrow and then went undefeated and went up and then next season he keeps us up and keeps his job.....missing a lot of potential good times.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

In what way does a team get -3 in a game :? Ive been to many games and ive never seen that.

I do wonder if your threat is as meaningful as Ian Holloways ill quit one though.
Seriously if we lost tomorrow and then went undefeated and went up and then next season he keeps us up and keeps his job.....missing a lot of potential good times.

No mate he's a bollix and every goal has a value of 2 as well..... perhaps it's easier for you to understand it that way.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

he wont get us promoted he always fucks the big games up.

You have to beat the teams around you to go up.....there's a psychology to sort you know and you make your excuses after you lose...not before

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 pm

I can see your perspective but its a bit strong imo, we've done well so far this season and I 110% believe that this is DJs year...we'll rip a good championship team apart soon and it may well happen tomorrow! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:23 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:I can see your perspective but its a bit strong imo, we've done well so far this season and I 110% believe that this is DJs year...we'll rip a good championship team apart soon and it may well happen tomorrow! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

love the optimism .......... but we'll see :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:25 pm

We're gonna win one nil! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:29 pm

That's it !

Jones's tactics fucked it again!

Why change the midfield when we were grand?

He's a f*cking clown....... :?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:That's it !

I was in the DJ to stay camp .............. then I became sceptical .............. after today , I think we need a manager who can change things. Too often (as people on here have pointed out) we don't have a plan B. One of my mates classed DJ as a "lucky manager" and I now know what he means - he sets his team up well , if things aren't going right he hopes for a bit of luck. DJ can set a team up really well , it's during a game that he fails - when things are proving plan A hasn't worked , there is no plan B

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:

I was in the DJ to stay camp .............. then I became sceptical .............. after today , I think we need a manager who can change things. Too often (as people on here have pointed out) we don't have a plan B. One of my mates classed DJ as a "lucky manager" and I now know what he means - he sets his team up well , if things aren't going right he hopes for a bit of luck. DJ can set a team up really well , it's during a game that he fails - when things are proving plan A hasn't worked , there is no plan B

yep he's all the tools he needs and he can't deliver...keep him at the club ...but get a new coach...if he don't like it f**k him

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:

yep he's all the tools he needs and he can't deliver...keep him at the club ...but get a new coach...if he don't like it f**k him

I'm now thinking along the lines I said earlier ......... his tactics won't change games. You say keep him at the club though , why ? Transfer wheeling you mean ? We need a reactive manager , and DJ has a game plan that doesn't "react" to changes

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm now thinking along the lines I said earlier ......... his tactics won't change games. You say keep him at the club though , why ? Transfer wheeling you mean ? We need a reactive manager , and DJ has a game plan that doesn't "react" to changes[/quote]

fair enough sack him en , who u get in to be reactive manager

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Immediately Bellamy

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Hope you dont have a season ticket, we already have enough people not turning up

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Hope you dont have a season ticket, we already have enough people not turning up

I'm trying to give it away but it's not easy at the moment.... :(

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

:o