Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why are QPR fans playing up on here?

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Are they trying to be the next big thing? From what I've heard, read and seen on youtube (which is as close as most of them have ever got to real aggro), they seem to be trying to become London's new big firm, which will never happen whenthere are the likes of Tottenham, Millwall and West Ham around. They seem a snide bunch, which probably comes from the top, as that Gregor bloke seems to be.

And this c-mob chap is a bit of a joke, really. I wonder if he gets so excited when they play Scunthorpe at home? Or do they think they can get the same reputation as we have just by spouting shit on an internet forum rather than turn up and get involved in the action? Bit of a keyboard warrior, really

Re: Why are QPR fans playing up on here?

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 pm

QPR will NEVER become as big as Millwall, West Ham, Chelsea etc.... and the very fact that some so called qpr boys are on here mouthing off about swansea just proves they are jokers and fast becoming a real embarrassment to the other london clubs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Its a bit pathetic really isn't it. I have heard stories about them being bullies and giving it the large behind a line of coppers. Saturday will be interesting. Especially after last years trip to Chelsea.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:23 pm

I think they're all affected by the poor air quality in that part of the world....and definitely have an inferiority complex about their near neighbours on the Kings Road. Hence their asociation with our own inferiority-laden neighbours. Much in common, the sad bastards!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:24 pm

i think its going to be a pretty tense atmosphere thats for sure and no doubt there will be some people wanting to have a pop at us.....myself i'm just going to watch cardiff win 3pts.... i dont want any trouble but will defend myself if attacked :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 pm

chelsea supposed to be playing Newcastle that weekend cant see that being on,

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:I think they're all affected by the poor air quality in that part of the world....and definitely have an inferiority complex about their near neighbours on the Kings Road. Hence their asociation with our own inferiority-laden neighbours. Much in common, the sad bastards!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: