Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The one thing that let's this forum down...

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 pm

recharding wrote:...is the grammar.

I am genuinely interested in the views and news that come from the messages on this forum. However, I am finding that increasingly that some of the standards of spelling and grammar are embarrassing.

Some messages I actually can't understand.

I feel it brings down this otherwise excellent football message board.

Well pardon me sir !!!! :geek:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:34 am

i guess the other boards still down then nowhere else for for him to go :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 am

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch I hvae dnoe, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetant tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:05 am

chippy909 wrote:Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch I hvae dnoe, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetant tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

:ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 am

recharding wrote:...is the grammar.

I am genuinely interested in the views and news that come from the messages on this forum. However, I am finding that increasingly that some of the standards of spelling and grammar are embarrassing.

Some messages I actually can't understand.

I feel it brings down this otherwise excellent football message board.

GIV DA OLDIES A BITTA MODERN MACHINARY N DAY FINK DAY R SOOOO WIV I LIKE!

DEN ALL DAY DO IS MOWN - GET WITH IT OR GET OFF!!!

Only joking :D

Yes it can sometimes be hard work to actually use your brain and have to think how the poster is thinking/speaking BUT give them chance because at times i am the same i want to say so much on a lot of posts/topics as well as usuing other applications and resort to Tx spelling for speed reasons

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 pm

think carl sumed it up pretty well.........GET OVER IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: