Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF CITY WENT FOR ROUTS WOULD YOU

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

have him on one wing burke on the other and push bellamy up front with jay?

frighting to think it could happen.

Re: IF CITY WENT FOR ROUTS WOULD YOU

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:46 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:have him on one wing burke on the other and push bellamy up front with jay?

I would have them on Both Wings and push Bells up front, but your right it would be Frightening, My Only Concern is DJ is Not keen on Burke and has still to offer him a New contract.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:have him on one wing burke on the other and push bellamy up front with jay?

I would have them on Both Wings and push Bells up front, but your right it would be Frightening, My Only Concern is DJ is Not keen on Burke and has still to offer him a New contract.

maybe burke head not in right frame of mind with his kid etc? if personal for player maybe cash in now as he was on free. but i would prefer to keep him and add routs to other wing. would balance are side better my opinion tho.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm

i think it sadly will be bye bye burkey.
i say sad because hes the only city player that currently gets the crowd up, and it seems our only players who can beat a man on the outside with ease. dont see many of them thesedays.
he would be the 2nd name on my team sheet every week.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

milly44 wrote:i think it sadly will be bye bye burkey.
i say sad because hes the only city player that currently gets the crowd up, and it seems our only players who can beat a man on the outside with ease. dont see many of them thesedays.

how much would u sell him for if offer came in? 2 mil? or is that flattering burke?

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

how much would u sell him for if offer came in? 2 mil? or is that flattering burke?

unless dave jones pushed him out, he would only move to be nearer his kids.
not many scottish clubs would throw millions about, and would he cut it in the prem?
leeds?
newcastle straight swap with routledge :shock: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

unless dave jones pushed him out, he would only move to be nearer his kids.
not many scottish clubs would throw millions about, and would he cut it in the prem?
leeds?
newcastle straight swap with routledge :shock: :lol:

never no but if routs can't budge barton off right wing for newcastle? what the hell does that say for burks chances getting in the side LOL.

would love routs and burke playing in are side would be great but hey dave jones has his own ideas :shock:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Bellamy is a waste upfront.

I'd keep Burke and Bellamy wide and have rout on the bench.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Didn't Routledge have the opportunity to remain at Cardiff but decided to Join QPR on loan before making a 3yr contract signing for 3.5 m to Newcastle?

I dont see how or why Routledge could come back? besides, Dave Jones likes the Burkey song - I've seen him join in with his hands on some occasions! :old: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Merlin wrote:Didn't Routledge have the opportunity to remain at Cardiff but decided to Join QPR on loan before making a 3yr contract signing for 3.5 m to Newcastle?

I dont see how or why Routledge could come back? besides, Dave Jones likes the Burkey song - I've seen him join in with his hands on some occasions! :old: :lol:

who knows football is funny old game haha :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Merlin wrote:Didn't Routledge have the opportunity to remain at Cardiff but decided to Join QPR on loan before making a 3yr contract signing for 3.5 m to Newcastle?

now i know your lying, his arms are folded for 90mins :twisted: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:07 pm

milly44 wrote:

now i know your lying, his arms are folded for 90mins :twisted: :lol:

haha suprice he can put his arms out straight amount of times his arms are folded :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm

will that be Rout 1 long ball football ? :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:04 pm

And the same Routledge who walked out of the club during training without even saying goodbye to his fellow City players?

There is no way back. He can do one.