Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Has anyone else ever had a message that on one hand is good news but on the other hand is bad news, because last night I did.

I was talking to my wife and asked my wife if she had any examples of such a message and she said yes, she then went on to give me an example by telling me that I was a better shag than my brother, didn't know whether to laugh or cry. 8-)

Re: SOME GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:01 am

My wife once borrowed the car, on her return she said there was good and bad news, I told her I didn't want to hear any bad news. She said "In that case the air bags work a treat"

:lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 am

True story I promise. Many years hence I was a member of the British Judo team (name dropping poser.lol) and at the European championships the team manager went off for the draw to see who we'd be fighting. When he came back he said "do you want the good news or the bad news" one of the boys chirped up "give us the bad news first" to which the team manager said " the bad news is, there's no good news". :old:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 am

:lol: that made me chuckle

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Guy wakes up in Hospital and the Doctor says " i have some good news and some bad news for you" .... " OK give me the bad news first" ...... " I am awfully sorry but we had to amputate both your legs" ........... " Oh my God that's terrible what's the good news?"......... "The guy in the next bed wants to buy your new slppers" :D