Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All Cardiff city fans!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 am

Hey all city fans.

Thought id post here as a Qpr fan ahead of the huge forthcoming fixture of our two sides and hope its as good a match up and exciting game as our respective teams seasons so far suggests it should be.
As always you will bring a huge passionate support with you to london and be very confident of getting some kind of positive result whatever that may be.....a clear win! a draw maybe as a good result! some may even suspect a defeat as there must be someone out there among you secretely (of course) feeling a defeat maybe on the cards!. But who knows?
Anyway as an admirer of Cardiff Citys undoubted qualities across an excellent squad and really good players in the right areas that are needed to top a league such as the championship being in my opinion far more competitive than most leagues in europe with many teams suprising everyone with a fighting season way above anyones predictions at the outset. Qpr so far for me at least are among my suprises this season as are doing far better than i expected even though at the beginning of each season over the last 2 or 3 years due to the takeover and expectation of massive spending by many which never happened even prior to this season the total outlay on talent is below what again was expected but again going down the well trodden road of 'the free transfer' sending early hopes of any real success for the season spiralling down among many many fans who have seen this over and over with little to no success of any note, usually ending up around the bench at best.
Cardiff yourselves as you know had a difficult start this season with much reported news of the old financial troubles as many of us in the uk in these troubled times will know only too well in our own homes also and how uncertain things looked at first but happily over time things picked up and deals done to sure up what has been over the recent history of cardiff a very successful competitive team always among the top end probably on the face of it lacking only that little spark or luck needed to clear that final hurdle into the sacred place of the premiership among the giants.
Anyway i wish all travelling city fans a safe journey to london however you plan to attend and enjoy the game and i hope very much that the football can do the talking and the fans do what fans do best supporting the teams we love without any violence among a few as seems to spoil many a good day out over the years among some Qpr/Cardiff so called fans and others(Millwall especially!). And whatever the result have a great season and im sure this will be the year of all years!!!

Re: All Cardiff city fans!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 am

I will take 1 - 1 now :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 am

absolutely agree! 1-1 sounds good to me chaps. I'd go home satisfied with that for sure. :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 am

both teams are shocking at the moment by the sounds of things, anything can happen,

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Eddie May wrote:i heard 20 Jacks have teamed up with qpr for sat and the last few games they have gone to some of yours :evil:

because they are shithouses, they can't do us on thier own so they always have to join other lads

just guttless bunch of wankers forever in our shadow

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm

its going to be a cracking game..... two very good teams on their day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: