Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kids as mascots

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

how do i get kids to be mascots for a game? thinking about getting it for my nephew for a christmas present coz he used to say arsenal is his fav team but we have converted him to city. he hasnt been to many games but i think this will seel it and make him a city boy? :ayatollah:

Re: kids as mascots

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 pm

a horse with no name wrote:how do i get kids to be mascots for a game? thinking about getting it for my nephew for a christmas present coz he used to say arsenal is his fav team but we have converted him to city. he hasnt been to many games but i think this will seel it and make him a city boy? :ayatollah:

can anyone help horse with friends? no head? no name?

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:35 pm

milly44 wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:how do i get kids to be mascots for a game? thinking about getting it for my nephew for a christmas present coz he used to say arsenal is his fav team but we have converted him to city. he hasnt been to many games but i think this will seel it and make him a city boy? :ayatollah:

Man with no head!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Claire are u going to give him a head then ? :lol: ;)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm

aw martin you are awful :D

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:13 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol:
You have to book about 6 months in Advance.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol:
You have to book about 6 months in Advance.

Where do you sit when your kids a mascot? Is it in Grandstand or Family?

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:32 pm

All three of my children have been mascots in the last 3 seasons, I booked them as soon as the fixtures came out on each season, so my advice would be for the home mascot to book very early.
AndyFS

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Got my wee fella booked in for March, can't wait. Will post the number when I get home from work. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:36 pm

hi

my son is mascot on the 18th Dec

You don't get any tickets with the package, and so you need to book your seats as well.

You need to phone the commercial department to book...I spoke to Joanne Pesticcio...(but she's now married and changed her surname)

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 am

Ring the club and speak to Joanne Greedy - 029 20643604

its £99

no tickets within that price

you will have a long wait booked up months in advance so if your not choosy what game tell her you will take any game might get you an earlier date

x

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Jez wrote:Ring the club and speak to Joanne Greedy - 029 20643604

its £99

no tickets within that price

you will have a long wait booked up months in advance so if your not choosy what game tell her you will take any game might get you an earlier date

x

i like him as a nephew but £99? hmmm bit steep.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:36 pm

evans above wrote:aw martin you are awful :D

Tony I was referring to her pulling pints mun , what were u thinkin about then ? :lol: