Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bring back the ayatollah

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:52 pm

maybe this will get everybody taking part,even the people that dont get involv ed in the singing may just get the bug :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: bring back the ayatollah

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Agree mate! Used to love it in the grange at ninian! Do the ayatolla bob bank, grandstand ect... The away fans used to think WTF!!! Ha ha!

Also hands in the air! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do the ayatolla!!! Dooooo the ayatolla!!

Ha ha quality!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 pm

The Tollah could be the catalyst we need to get the atmosphere back.

Could we get Ali to kick start some campaign to get the ground "rocking" again?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Big fan of this as its unique and good old friendly harmless fun for all ages, however this has been talked about many times on here, and only Norwich home in the canton end did we get "everyone, do the ayatollah" really going (for about 30 seconds anyway! :evil: ) it just hasnt got going, LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN BLOOBIRDS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm

krab wrote:maybe this will get everybody taking part,even the people that dont get involv ed in the singing may just get the bug :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It Seems that in OUR NEW IKEA FLAT PACK STADIUM, WE ARE LOOSING OUR HISTORY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:maybe this will get everybody taking part,even the people that dont get involv ed in the singing may just get the bug :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It Seems that in OUR NEW IKEA FLAT PACK STADIUM, WE ARE LOOSING OUR HISTORY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

totally agree :( :( :(

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

We dont sing any songs from np at all :cry:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 pm

krab wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

totally agree :( :( :(

I brought back bounce the ayotollah at leeds :)

at first people looked at me and thought wtf ? :lol: but then some of the older people knew what i was doing and everyone did it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm

izzy68 wrote:We dont sing any songs from np at all :cry:

Very Sad, prob make Claude blue happy :cry:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:57 am

annis do the ayatollah :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 am

a horse with no name wrote:annis do the ayatollah :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:19 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Something has got to be done as I can't be arsed wasting money on home games anymore. Just don't enjoy them. :|

Simon, I know loads of the old heads who have stopped going due to Atmosphere, They just go away now and the big ones at home.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:16 pm

i feel the fa cup trip played a part in killing the atmosphere with all those silly der der der songs they played the fans forgot about the old ones then forgot about the der der der ones if you get my drift :?

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:18 pm

I think we had it for about 10 seconds away to reading before it messedu p aswel...its a shame, we should do somthing before the game to try get us to do it as the teams are comming out :ayatollah: