Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

According to QPRs Website (Home end Tickets)

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:03 pm

I was having a look at QPRs website regarding tickets and apparently they realeased more tickets for the home end: Do you guys think Cardiff will have any more tickets realeased at all this week or is that it ??? apparently QPR have 100 left i was umming and rrrring whether to go in the home end but that could be stupidity LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

QPR v CARDIFF - EXTRA TICKETS RELEASED
Posted on: Thu 18 Nov 2010

QPR v Cardiff City - npower Championship - Saturday 27th November 2010 - Kick-Off 3.00pm

The QPR Box Office is delighted to announce that due to unprecedented demand, extra tickets have now been released in both the Gold and Silver sections of the South Africa Road and Ellerslie Road Stands for the upcoming top-of-the-table clash against Cardiff City. These are restricted view seats and as such are offered at a £2 discount for adults and a £1 discount for Juniors, Young Adults and Over 60s.

Re: According to QPRs Website (Home end Tickets)

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Warren I have spoken with the club recently and they are not aware of any plans to offer City any more tickets than already allocated.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:Warren I have spoken with the club recently and they are not aware of any plans to offer City any more tickets than already allocated.

Cheers Carl such a shame tbh. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 pm

[quote="Warren of Merthyr"]I was having a look at QPRs website regarding tickets and apparently they realeased more tickets for the home end: Do you guys think Cardiff will have any more tickets realeased at all this week or is that it ??? apparently QPR have 100 left i was umming and rrrring whether to go in the home end but that could be stupidity

You won't get into the Home end.

I tried. My son lives in Shepherd's Bush (I'm a Plat Ambo, he's an Away Member).

ONLY THOSE NAMED ON THEIR DATABASE ARE ABLE TO BUY HOME TICKETS