Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

scam they had me

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 pm

WARNING!PLEASE READ. If someone comes to your front door and asks you to remove your clothes and dance with your arms in the air. DO NOT do this. It is a scam. They just want to see you naked. Please copy and paste this to your status. I wish I had received this yesterday. I feel so stupid now ...!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :santa:

Re: scam they had me

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:56 pm

:lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:59 pm

mallo wrote:WARNING!PLEASE READ. If someone comes to your front door and asks you to remove your clothes and dance with your arms in the air. DO NOT do this. It is a scam. They just want to see you naked. Please copy and paste this to your status. I wish I had received this yesterday. I feel so stupid now ...!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :santa:

:lol: Cheers Mallo I think I would definately fallen for that one...

Classic

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:59 pm

I wish you had posted this earlier!!! :oops:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Do you happen to know what part of Cardiff They have done ? As I dont want to Redo them !

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:03 pm

mallo wrote:WARNING!PLEASE READ. If someone comes to your front door and asks you to remove your clothes and dance with your arms in the air. DO NOT do this. It is a scam. They just want to see you naked. Please copy and paste this to your status. I wish I had received this yesterday. I feel so stupid now ...!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :santa:

Right then, lets nip round Claire's before she reads this thread. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Berwyn wrote:

Right then, lets nip round Claire's before she reads this thread. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 pm

milly44 wrote:
Berwyn wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Berwyn wrote:

Too late consider Claire Scammed :D
;) :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 pm

I think it's not a scam at all. If a sexy bird knocks my door and asks me to do it , then I might.
It's gotta be in the research area , hasn't it ?

UPDATE : Not one call yet , hmmmmmmmmmm , where are the sxy birds doing this survey ? That spotty teenager is gonna his head filled in now if he asks again

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Berwyn wrote:

lol

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Berwyn wrote:

Looks like he actually did it instead of writing about it like the rest :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: