Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

29 hours to go ( Legend) JP

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:48 pm

STARTS AT 8p.m should be very interesting tomorrow night ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

this board does get better !

Re: 5 hours to go ( Legend) JP

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 pm

He is def a legend Mal, his soon play for Merthyr now and JP came on the bus with us away the other week. It was brilliant, such a genuine bloke :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 29 hours to go ( Legend) JP

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:56 pm

mallo wrote:STARTS AT 8p.m should be very interesting tomorrow night ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

this board does get better !

Annis told me he was on tonight. :?:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:57 pm

i have known jp for a very long time ( very good person ) !

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:59 pm

mallo wrote:i have known jp for a very long time ( very good person ) !

Not doubting you mate, just confused at the moment, see the link.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27001&start=0

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 pm

nobby wrote:
mallo wrote:i have known jp for a very long time ( very good person ) !

Not doubting you mate, just confused at the moment, see the link.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27001&start=0

IT WAS A JOKE AFTER WAITING FOR CARLS REPORT SUNDAY LOL FOUR HOURS TO GO M8 !

SORRY IF UPSET ANYONE lol :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:03 pm

bang on mal! jase is a city ledgend or PHYSCO!! as he was called back in the day,he didnt give a shit and would tw*t anyone in his way,could do with that type of player now tbh!

Never forget my old man coming in early one morning and telling me how he possibly saved jasons bacon one night in town.he was on the rank outside the philarmonic and seen jason arguing with a big black bouncer whilst at the same time carl dale was trying to get him away,next thing jason whacks the bouncer and all hell breaks loose ,just as they were to get a right shoeing the old man jumps out drags him in the back of his taxi and does one with the pair of them with these bouncers running after him kicking shit out of his car.jason couldnt thank him enough and my old man said never mind that you owe me for a new arial. :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: