Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can someone please re-assure me about Bellamy

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Great player - loves playing for the club - no doubt about it. However, he does have a history of causing unrest at clubs, and it is being widely reported about players complaining about tactics, team selection etc.

Please, can someone tell me that this is a positive thing and not the beginnings of Bellamy turning things bad amongst the players/management?

I remain positive about him being there but this little niggle at the back of my mind about his previous problems just won't go away.....

Re: Can someone please re-assure me about Bellamy

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Interesting notion, & reports that there were two players from the team after the Swansea game, that voiced there oppinion of things. Who were they? I thought myself that they were Bellamy & Choppra???

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 pm

so 110 people have read this post and nobody has yet been able to re-assure me? Hmmm.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:55 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Interesting notion, & reports that there were two players from the team after the Swansea game, that voiced there oppinion of things. Who were they? I thought myself that they were Bellamy & Choppra???

Yes Your Correct Rick, Bells and Chops had strong words with DJ about being played out off position.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:28 pm

it's just passion for the sport. we all feel it. they probably all best mates on the golf course the next day :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Great player - loves playing for the club - no doubt about it. However, he does have a history of causing unrest at clubs, and it is being widely reported about players complaining about tactics, team selection etc.

Please, can someone tell me that this is a positive thing and not the beginnings of Bellamy turning things bad amongst the players/management?

I remain positive about him being there but this little niggle at the back of my mind about his previous problems just won't go away.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 221232.stm

:ayatollah: