Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PAT testing required

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:18 pm

anyone own a bonified company that can do pat testing with a certifications, also company will need to be up to speed with all H&S issues and training records, need this done in a hurry thought i would offer it out to fellow bluebirds as a christmas gesture, would be about 3 days work i think.
message me on here

Re: PAT testing required

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:05 pm

any electrician should be able to offer PAT testing ........... our company does it but as part of a service and calibration of electronic test equipment . On the plus side for u anybody can do PAT testing aslong as u have the correct equipment . Im not sure if the company that Sarah works for handle training ?

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 pm

that’s the problem martyn.
i am trained but am snowed under, we have the equipment,
but failed on an external compliance audit, now im being pushed by my American and European bosses to complete all items by the end of the month, well i dont have 3 days (over 500 items) to give to this so am pushing it out to tender.

just spoke with a colleague in Tonypandy he’s getting a company to ring me now.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:any electrician should be able to offer PAT testing ........... our company does it but as part of a service and calibration of electronic test equipment . On the plus side for u anybody can do PAT testing aslong as u have the correct equipment . Im not sure if the company that Sarah works for handle training ?

shes moved on now, shes doing letting :D

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 pm

havnt we had this conversation before ? :lol:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:anyone own a bonified company that can do pat testing with a certifications, also company will need to be up to speed with all H&S issues and training records, need this done in a hurry thought i would offer it out to fellow bluebirds as a christmas gesture, would be about 3 days work i think.
message me on here

My brother in law does this type of thing. PM me if your still looking for someone :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:16 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:anyone own a bonified company that can do pat testing with a certifications, also company will need to be up to speed with all H&S issues and training records, need this done in a hurry thought i would offer it out to fellow bluebirds as a christmas gesture, would be about 3 days work i think.
message me on here

I have a mate in work who does it but he is in Neath, also you could try Kevin ( Krab ) off here :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:
message me on here

I have a mate in work who does it but he is in Neath, also you could try Kevin ( Krab ) off here :ayatollah:

cant test,have been thinking of someone to helpout premier1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Called this number ask for Brian and tell him Scott give you the number, 01495 240961 Brian should sort you out he is in Blackwood