A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our players so far

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Heaton/Marshall
Two good keepers not the best in this league but i am happy with both

Mcnaughton
He is a solid and reliable defender as long as he can stay fit. He is vital

Gypes
Used to love this guy but now is to mistake prone and slow.Not someone that inspires me.

Hudson
To slow and not consistent enough. Can play very well then totally screws up. Back up maybe but not good enough.

Naylor
Slow but can do a job this season

Blake
Very versatile but because he is not being kept in one position he is not settling. Has an important part to play.

Burke
One of our most consistent players. We simply cant do without him. Quality

Koumas
Awful how many games does Jase need to get some form ? Used to love Jase but he does not seem to want to play.

Whittingham
Not the same player as last season but still very dangerous. If he hits form again its win win win.

Olly
Started on fire but his form has dipped of late. We need the Olly of a few months ago.

Drinkwater
Started on fire like Olly but then got injured. Needs a run of games.

Bellamy
Doncaster Pompey Leeds he was superb the rest he has been ordinary to say the least. We are all waiting for him to hit form then watch us fly.

Chopra
Got injured and now looks overweight and has lost his zipping pace. His drinking as from his twitter has gone out of control it seems and his gambling addiction is of great concern. His decision to play for India is strange. But we need the real Chopra back and i dont think we will this season.

Bothroyd
Jay has been absolutely awesome this season and he has to be to cover for Chopras lack of fitness and goals.without him we are ordinary and i find it a worry we have to rely on him to be fit every game.

Mcphail
Boy he can pass but i no longer rate his overall game

Keogh
Dont rate him sorry. I remember when he got beat for pace by a near 40 year old Edgar Davids. Cant hold the ball up and cant see how he fits in our team.

David Jones
Cant work this fella out. I have to admit he is the best and most successful manager we have ever had. But i dont like him never have. I want him to stay he is our best hope of getting out of this league. I dont like the way he has favorite players and destroys others. His handling of Matthews was a disgrace in my opinion. The way he lays into us the supporters i hate and he does not take responsibility for when things go wrong. IE swansea and Forest his tactics was awful.

Re: Our players so far

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Good post Nukes :D :ayatollah: