Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Life as a City fan!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Let's be fair being a City fan is like being on a rollcoaster!

I'm not at all happy about Saturday's performance and the fact that's 2 home defeats on the trot, raises serious concerns!

But I'm certain we will beat QPR on Saturday - Why? Because that's life as a City fan, we always got to do it the hard way!

Arsenal have lost 2 at home and 4 games in total and missed the chance of going top on Saturday as well! At least we didn't throw a 2 goal lead away against the Jacks! Now that would have really hurt! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man Utd yet to lose - but they are missing something! Just like QPR!

Let's get the positivity back - let's get behind the team - we are 2nd with a chance to go top if we win Saturday - we have a great squad (when they can be arsed) and looks like DJ will have some cash to spend in January for a change! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Life as a City fan!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:42 pm

well said m8 time to stand up and be counted BRING ON QPR BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Bourne Blue wrote:Let's be fair being a City fan is like being on a rollcoaster!

I'm not at all happy about Saturday's performance and the fact that's 2 home defeats on the trot, raises serious concerns!

But I'm certain we will beat QPR on Saturday - Why? Because that's life as a City fan, we always got to do it the hard way!

Arsenal have lost 2 at home and 4 games in total and missed the chance of going top on Saturday as well! At least we didn't throw a 2 goal lead away against the Jacks! Now that would have really hurt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's get the positivity back - let's get behind the team - we are 2nd with a chance to go top if we win Saturday - we have a great squad (when they can be arsed) and looks like DJ will have some cash to spend in January for a change! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Yer god help all city Fans, But I also have another problem as my other team is, and always has been Wolves.
and I got the same problem with them. But of course Cardiff is my first.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Bourne Blue wrote:Let's be fair being a City fan is like being on a rollcoaster!

Good Post and Your Right its DEF A ROLLER COASTER RIDE Following Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

annis a few years ago i stood chatting with you all game in shit hole of a ground called cheltenham we was behind the goals it was a shit game think we lost or a boring draw. so if you had said to me then we would be 2nd in the championship, i would have told you ,you are def on drugs. city has always been a rollercoaster you pays your money and you take that ride.
shit happens mate players managers owners come and go but us the fans remain. but this is our year we wont win every game but the end result i am convinced will be the promised land. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: