Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

out of all the books that annis and gwyn have written

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

what his youre favorite storey from these books i know gwyn only wrote one book but what are youre favorite stories
my favorite line in shatterd dreams was when sam said that moggsey from tonypandy was in the boardroom telling him he couldnt run a piss up ina brewery sam said there i was listening to this thinking iam a millionare and taken wimbldon to the fa cup final and he tells me that .only some one from the valleys could do that
pure quality

Re: out of all the books that annis and gwyn have written

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:31 pm

corkys fish and chips

the motorway wheelchair

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Gwyn's mate Beefy getting one over that Standard Leige fan, who had no legs saying that the club gave him their new kit and Beefy asked him does he want to sell the socks :lol:

Various parts like the 'Ugly bus' and Corky's hotel bill for the Adult channels :lol:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:41 pm

[quote="ross1927"]Gwyn's mate Beefy getting one over that Standard Leige fan, who had no legs saying that the club gave him their new kit and Beefy asked him does he want to sell the socks :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: quality!!!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 pm

yeah that one was a classic about gwyn mate beefy

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 am

I could write a book solely about Beefy,s antics, he was a legend. :D

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 am

I thought the story in Gwyn's book about the trouble with Bristol Rovers at Cheltenham station was very good.
It reminded me of Shakespeare or Wordsworth,the bloke who wrote it is probably very handsome, with hair and not an ounce of fat an his toned body. ;)

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 am

" THE RISE AND FALL OF THE CARDIFF CITY VALLEY RAMS "
By Gwyn Davies

Gwyn in My Opinion is One of the Best Writers around :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is Now on Offer

Was £9.99p " NOW £6.99p Incl FREE p&p and Signed "

SUPERB XMAS PRESENT
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 am

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:I thought the story in Gwyn's book about the trouble with Bristol Rovers at Cheltenham station was very good.
It reminded me of Shakespeare or Wordsworth,the bloke who wrote it is probably very handsome, with hair and not an ounce of fat an his toned body. ;)

I can confirm that the handsome devil is 6ft plus blonde flowing locks and a real babe magnet, I was so privileged to get him on board.